777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, there has been a lot of nonsense posted here and on social media today that I wish to address with FACTS not ill-informed gossip and innuendo.

A good while ago, I contacted the club in respect of an issue I had with El Bobble.

I wish to clarify for the record that NOBODY other than myself was party to making that contact, and that there was absolutely NO involvement of private investigators !!!

Any suggestion to the contrary of the above sentence is 100% wrong and therefore libellous !!!!!!!

I would further add that Bobble and I have spoken with each other by telephone today and exchanged a number of messages, and we are more than happy to consider the matter closed.

As a result of Bobble and myself being okay with one another, any further ill-informed comments on here will be liable for moderation.

@GrandOldTeam @Groucho @RAFUH @Dylan
At risk of taking a ban, what was the reasoning for writing to the club?

Right, there has been a lot of nonsense posted here and on social media today that I wish to address with FACTS not ill-informed gossip and innuendo.

A good while ago, I contacted the club in respect of an issue I had with El Bobble.

I wish to clarify for the record that NOBODY other than myself was party to making that contact, and that there was absolutely NO involvement of private investigators !!!

Any suggestion to the contrary of the above sentence is 100% wrong and therefore libellous !!!!!!!

I would further add that Bobble and I have spoken with each other by telephone today and exchanged a number of messages, and we are more than happy to consider the matter closed.

As a result of Bobble and myself being okay with one another, any further ill-informed comments on here will be liable for moderation.

Feel free to ignore/delete this as required Andy, but do you have any idea where the PI part of this even entered the discussion?

It just seems like such a random aspect to this

I mean, even if it did happen (and I’m not saying it did because I’ve yet to see any conclusive proof) what would it even achieve?

I think missing out the reasons why you wrote to the club just raises more questions than answers.

Perhaps you could enlighten us if you are looking to put to bed any speculation...

@Dylan @Groucho @RAFUH @GrandOldTeam

His best mate wasn’t happy with bobble having more news than him.

Tried to dig up dirt on them. Laughable.

GROWN MEN. (55+ years olds).

He even tagged his fellow mods in the post.

@GrandOldTeam

Mate you're in your 30s, gossiping on a forum on a Saturday night. It's not much better.

None of us have a clue what the score is there - none of us should care.

This thread isn't anyone's personal playground either - it needs to get back on topic - 777, or I'll have to start reluctantly lashing accounts.

I fully expect this thread to be closed soon like, but if we could keep the discourse polite and reasonable I wouldn’t mind it existing a bit longer because having Andy and Bobble Co existing in the same space could be really enlightening

Honestly if the club was contacted then that’s between the parties involved, and both Andy and Bobble have posted today to suggest that any beef has been quashed (which is great to hear 👍)

This whole private investigator thing is maybe worth digging into it a bit more though because Andy is pretty clear here when he says it’s false

However, I’m happy to drop it and possibly take it to PM if anyone wants to talk about it there

At the end of the day this is the 777 thread as GrandOldTeam says and not the twitter drama thread

Whoa whoa whoa “we”? How’s Moshiri going to give them their money back, I assume you mean.

If only that were true Mike. If he was pocketing the money as installments for his shares then absolutely, but I think it all went to working capital. If he didn't have a watertight contract in that regard 1) he is a bigger mug than we thought possible and 2) if you take 777's investment as a personal loan to Moshiri then surely MSP would look to exercise the option to take a near 50% share in the club knowing that the only other debt is the 250 million for R&M.

Mate you're in your 30s, gossiping on a forum on a Saturday night. It's not much better.

None of us have a clue what the score is there - none of us should care.

This thread isn't anyone's personal playground either - it needs to get back on topic - 777, or I'll have to start reluctantly lashing accounts.

Well sadly I know one of the parties who’s had interruption to his family due to your mates antics, happy to share with you privately if you want.

With my heavily partner in my 30’s sitting in, so I’ll be on here for entertainment. Just call out his dangerous behaviour.

IMG_8093.webp

Isn’t always greener - MSP would do well to think about that.

Petty jealousy is a terrible thing

Moshiri has completely rinsed these 777 lids - and Everton fc in the process

Great thread tho, would definitely read again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back