777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need one to sign up to an account.

Email is used to verify accounts - without an active email, you don't have an account.

You've signed up to receive mailings within your preferences.

Yours started to bounce. After 3, your account becomes inactive until you provide an active email address. I've removed your bounced email address to prevent your account becoming inactive. Either add one, or your account will become frozen until you do.

You need one to sign up to an account.

Email is used to verify accounts - without an active email, you don't have an account.

You've signed up to receive mailings within your preferences.

Yours started to bounce. After 3, your account becomes inactive until you provide an active email address. I've removed your bounced email address to prevent your account becoming inactive. Either add one, or your account will become frozen until you do.

Considering I removed my email years ago and my preference was to receive emails each time I got a response, I'd say I've had more than 3 in 10 plus years.
Perhaps you are looking for a stick to beat me with?

I have amended my preferences so no further bounces. If you want to ban me because I've removed the email address from my account then feel free.

Id imagine you wouldn't be though if I hadn't mentioned anything to do with Andy. 👍🏻

Right, there has been a lot of nonsense posted here and on social media today that I wish to address with FACTS not ill-informed gossip and innuendo.

A good while ago, I contacted the club in respect of an issue I had with El Bobble.

I wish to clarify for the record that NOBODY other than myself was party to making that contact, and that there was absolutely NO involvement of private investigators !!!

Any suggestion to the contrary of the above sentence is 100% wrong and therefore libellous !!!!!!!

I would further add that Bobble and I have spoken with each other by telephone today and exchanged a number of messages, and we are more than happy to consider the matter closed.

As a result of Bobble and myself being okay with one another, any further ill-informed comments on here will be liable for moderation.

@GrandOldTeam @Groucho @RAFUH @Dylan
Grass

Considering I removed my email years ago and my preference was to receive emails each time I got a response, I'd say I've had more than 3 in 10 plus years.
Perhaps you are looking for a stick to beat me with?

I have amended my preferences so no further bounces. If you want to ban me because I've removed the email address from my account then feel free.

Id imagine you wouldn't be though if I hadn't mentioned anything to do with Andy.
I'd ban you just for some of your jarg transfer rumours 😉😉

Been out all day, I need to have a read from this morning. Buckling up and going in.

want to borrow this?

IMG_8301.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back