777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering I removed my email years ago and my preference was to receive emails each time I got a response, I'd say I've had more than 3 in 10 plus years.
Perhaps you are looking for a stick to beat me with?

I have amended my preferences so no further bounces. If you want to ban me because I've removed the email address from my account then feel free.

Id imagine you wouldn't be though if I hadn't mentioned anything to do with Andy. 👍🏻

Mate what’s your email?

Considering I removed my email years ago and my preference was to receive emails each time I got a response, I'd say I've had more than 3 in 10 plus years.
Perhaps you are looking for a stick to beat me with?

I have amended my preferences so no further bounces. If you want to ban me because I've removed the email address from my account then feel free.

Id imagine you wouldn't be though if I hadn't mentioned anything to do with Andy. 👍🏻

😂 What the hell. I mentioned it in passing to do you a favour.

You can't remove your own email from your account. It forces you to have one. If you change it, it forces you to verify the new one. I removed it from your account because it was bouncing, and I'm telling you, you need to add one back or your account will become inactive. As anyone's does without an active email.

I'm not picking on you - @Thomasc will tell you the same thing happened to him the other week and he had to email in.

I can spin on one hand with the very best of them. Can't do windmills anymore though, my back's goosed.

Glad those nasty 777 fellas have gone away.

Can u still do the Catterpillar Tommy?

My wife's mates (in his late 40s) husband, whilst on holiday in France with them, literally flopped full force on his chest and done it unprovoked.

One of the most concerning moments of my life, plus I'm pretty sure he cracked every rib but didn't want to let on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back