777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sadly I know one of the parties who’s had interruption to his family due to your mates antics, happy to share with you privately if you want.

With my heavily partner in my 30’s sitting in, so I’ll be on here for entertainment. Just call out his dangerous behaviour.
Don't think she would be happy you calling her that.

Mate you're in your 30s, gossiping on a forum on a Saturday night. It's not much better.

None of us have a clue what the score is there - none of us should care.

This thread isn't anyone's personal playground either - it needs to get back on topic - 777, or I'll have to start reluctantly lashing accounts.

You seriously are saying that Andy C hasn't told you why he wrote to the club about another Everton social media forum?

Well sadly I know one of the parties who’s had interruption to his family due to your mates antics, happy to share with you privately if you want.

With my heavily partner in my 30’s sitting in, so I’ll be on here for entertainment. Just call out his dangerous behaviour.

I'm happy to be blissfully ignorant mate - I couldnt care about a snarl from 2+ years ago that has sod all to do with me.

What I do care about is this forum - and
is thread is about 777/Everton. Or at least, it should be. I've just glance at average visit time and it's collapsed on this thread today - not surprised. Pages and pages of nonsense.

You seriously are saying that Andy C hasn't told you why he wrote to the club about another Everton social media forum?

? I've not got a clue what he wrote, or why. He's his own man. Andy volunteers to moderate on here and write match reports to the benefit of all our visitors. If he asked me beforehand I'd have said it's a complete waste of time bothering your arse with Everton in any capacity - no matter the motivation.

It's the last comment I'll make on it - please, back on topic.

? I've not got a clue what he wrote, or why. He's his own man. Andy volunteers to moderate on here and write match reports to the benefit of all our visitors. If he asked me beforehand I'd have said it's a complete waste of time bothering your arse with Everton in any capacity - no matter the motivation.

OK. So to confirm..

One of the forum moderators has wrote to the club about a senior member of a growing rival Everton social community and not told you?

If only that were true Mike. If he was pocketing the money as installments for his shares then absolutely, but I think it all went to working capital. If he didn't have a watertight contract in that regard 1) he is a bigger mug than we thought possible and 2) if you take 777's investment as a personal loan to Moshiri then surely MSP would look to exercise the option to take a near 50% share in the club knowing that the only other debt is the 250 million for R&M.

You’re probably right, I just don’t see an owner debt loading a football club to the tune of £500m as something that should just be accepted as normal.

Once again, Moshiri is and always has been the biggest immediate threat to this football club’s future. Removing him is a matter of critical urgency.

You’re probably right, I just don’t see an owner debt loading a football club to the tune of £500m as something that should just be accepted as normal.

Once again, Moshiri is and always has been the biggest immediate threat to this football club’s future. Removing him is a matter of critical urgency.
To be fair its sadly very normal in the modern game.

Last edited:
OK. So to confirm..

One of the forum moderators has wrote to the club about a senior member of a growing rival Everton social community and not told you?

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

I don't need to confirm anything - I couldn't have answered anymore clearly. No.

And rival Everton social community? There isn't one. It was from 2 years ago and I understand from today it was about a Twitter account/person, who is now running a podcast. We're a forum.

Andy volunteers his time here. No volunteer needs my approval to contact Everton, or go for a piss for that matter.

Sod all to do with me, GOT or indeed - anyone else on here.

Also - your account will become inactive if you don't add an email address to it.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

I don't need to confirm anything - I couldn't have answered anymore clearly. No.

And rival Everton social community? There isn't one. It was from 2 years ago and I understand from today it was about a Twitter account/person, who is now running a podcast. We're a forum.

Andy volunteers his time here. No volunteer needs my approval to contact Everton, or go for a piss for that matter.

Sod all to do with me, GOT or indeed - anyone else on here.

Also - your account will become inactive if you don't add an email address to it.

Where in the rules does it state I need to add an email address?

Where in the rules does it state I need to add an email address?

You need one to sign up to an account.

Email is used to verify accounts - without an active email, you don't have an account.

You've signed up to receive mailings within your preferences.

Yours started to bounce. After 3, your account becomes inactive until you provide an active email address. I've removed your bounced email address to prevent your account becoming inactive. Either add one, or your account will become frozen until you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back