777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder about this multi club strategy...I know that in the short term perhaps it is easier to make money between transfers of players between clubs that you own, but I am wondering if those guys don't have long term ambition to own enough clubs to create their own super league.

You have to wonder about this multi club strategy...I know that in the short term perhaps it is easier to make money between transfers of players between clubs that you own, but I am wondering if those guys don't have long term ambition to own enough clubs to create their own super league.
It would have to be a very long-term ambition, because, as an Evertonian living in Berlin, I'm not sure there'll be a huge TV appetite for Everton v. Hertha BSC.

FWIW my tuppence from the other day: these clowns cant possibly own all Everton with what they have. So this has to be a front for another party?
PIF was reportedly in talks with them to provide investment so cue six months in the future when Josh wander aka real life Kendall Roy disappears in a boating accident as debts aren't properly repaid lol

Some interesting stuff there and through the obvious initial concerns about 777 there are obvious advantages to multiclub models in data and scouting. More and more English clubs are getting South American talent through the door at young ages, and we've been left behind in that regard. A hookup with Vasco da Gama would help massively in that regard.

I also think they are slightly more serious about things like modern infrastructure than some believe.

PIF was reportedly in talks with them to provide investment so cue six months in the future when Josh wander aka real life Kendall Roy disappears in a boating accident as debts aren't properly repaid lol
He'd be well advised to avoid a consulate in Istanbul, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back