777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see the particulars of that, is any of that being turned into equity or are they just offering to lend us money to restructure for a stake in the club.
On paper Acap converting the 777 debt into a minority stake and refinancing the rest (getting R&M gone) would have the club in better shape and would make a sale (of the whole thing or just Moshiri’s remaining shares) less complicated. It’s just the Acap part of it is frightening given ties to 777.

I wonder if an arrangement like that could get the club over a short term hump and would then allow Textor to get his ducks in a row for a majority stake.

On paper Acap converting the 777 debt into a minority stake and refinancing the rest (getting R&M gone) would have the club in better shape and would make a sale (of the whole thing or just Moshiri’s remaining shares) less complicated. It’s just the Acap part of it is frightening given ties to 777.

I wonder if an arrangement like that could get the club over a short term hump and would then allow Textor to get his ducks in a row for a majority stake.
Textor has been trying to sell his 45% of Palace for over 12 months, anyone holding their breath on him is gonna expire waiting.

Textor has been trying to sell his 45% of Palace for over 12 months, anyone holding their breath on him is gonna expire waiting.
Maybe a more attractive club than they were 12 months ago though? 45% of Olise, Eze, Wharton and Guehi alone is worth a pretty penny.

Minority stakes obviously harder to sell but we’ve seen with MSP and now possible Acap with us US investors looking to have a non-controlling interest.

Great to see all the people who were "waiting in the wings" coming straight to the front of the queue to save us.

End of June we'll have had an interim board for over a year, havjng to decide on who we are selling to comply with rules for next season, with no transfer plan in place, no confirmation to Dyche what he can or can't do in the window and just sleepwalking into another relegation battle.

Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll hear from those waiting in the wings soon enough now that 777 is dead in the water

At least the club is rid of Brands 🙄

I honestly think Mosh is still going to have some stake in the club. A minor one.

Always thought he would do from the off to see some scratch from the stadium.

Always been obvious Moshiri is taking a haircut, no idea why Esk takes such a hard line here

You keep betting on the long shot and eventually one comes in, soon the moronic masses are all over you thinking you have the inside scoop.

That's his game.

I think this is my 2nd ever post on him, the whole thing is dull so I try to avoid it. He's trying to push his own brand, why else throw 'the' on the front of your non de plume?

Sincerely,

The Tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back