777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep betting on the long shot and eventually one comes in, soon the moronic masses are all over you thinking you have the inside scoop.

That's his game.

I think this is my 2nd ever post on him, the whole thing is dull so I try to avoid it. He's trying to push his own brand, why else throw 'the' on the front of your non de plume?

Sincerely,

The Tommy.

have no idea where people get their weird names, it's like sometimes people take two jokes and mash them together into one user name, but I remember he used that here as well so maybe he thought "The River Esk" was too formal.

That's why he's always coming up with the coops!

200w.gif

have no idea where people get their weird names, it's like sometimes people take two jokes and mash them together into one user name, but I remember he used that here as well so maybe he thought "The River Esk" was too formal.

I thought it was an acronym for a little while whilst I observed this place years ago.

Experemental social killer?
Excrement smells 'k?
Energy Saving Kit?
Eisenschweinkader?

Then I quickly realised narcissists be narcissists and just leave him be. He'll burn out eventually.

I thought it was an acronym for a little while whilst I observed this place years ago.

Experemental social killer?
Excrement smells 'k?
Energy Saving Kit?
Eisenschweinkader?

Then I quickly realised narcissists be narcissists and just leave him be. He'll burn out eventually.
actually it's a nod to his very active nightlife, E + Special K

Seriously, can we just blacklist him now?

He's a WUM and should be treated like other WUMs and blocked from this site

Who?

[Edit] Never mind. Read back a few posts. We blacklist obvious linkbait stuff. In future, I do think the community should input more - example below. If a blog is considered nonsense and voted accordingly, we can blacklist it;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back