777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am tempted to say that it would be nice to see Evertonians at the helm with Bell and Downing. But then I remember Bill

Interesting article- MSP still interested and battling Bell & Downing? That seems at odds with other reporting. Sounds like there is finance available either way though.

Also confirms Acap interest although what do Bloomberg and FT know eh?

I suggest re reading the article

It did not "confirm" the interest. A-Cap did not comment To FT.

FT simply reported what Bloomberg reported based on a claim from an anon. individual. Given to Bloomberg

It’s the Wild West, every creditor looking to move in to secure their debt as far as I can see, administration works for no one here, no one trusts anyone else with operational control, the debt needs to be restructured - looks like there are many options for this.

All the while the club needs to be funded. Crazy.

On paper I can’t help rooting for Bell and Downing, as they are Evertonians, however I also think - have we learned nothing as we protested against the last board (wrongly in my opinion) and was made up all Evertonians.

And BDT & MSD Bank lent 100m to Under Armor a year ago. Who are now on the brink of chapter 11. Not the greatest leading indicator of their foresight either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back