777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...I guess they have the collateral and multiple assets to pay the £500mill + stadium + recycling the debt the club has.

They can also offset things for and against us.

The only things I'd like is to add some financial stability, improve the commercials, give Dyche at least some money that he can even afford to get loans it at least.

That stability in the biggest football league in world football, with the new stadium, will generate a big revenue stream for them.

These are just going to be like the Glaziers aren't they ?

I mean...I guess they have the collateral and multiple assets to pay the £500mill + stadium + recycling the debt the club has.

They can also offset things for and against us.

The only things I'd like is to add some financial stability, improve the commercials, give Dyche at least some money that he can even afford to get loans it at least.

That stability in the biggest football league in world football, with the new stadium, will generate a big revenue stream for them.
I think that's what they're banking on and rightly so. Will it work? No idea, but at worst it'd be on par with what we already have while (allegedly?) finishing the stadium.

At best - stability, as you said.

As absolutely stupid as it sounds - what the future holds for Everton we'll see in the future really. Anything now is speculation - people are crying about the Hertha deal which was offset similarly, confirmed by the ex-owner. Or saying "they relegated HBSC/Genoa/etc." where in reality they bought a failing asset to turn into a profitable one - Hertha were very much Moshiri'd sadly.

Sadly what creeps in the back of my mind is the fact that we'd be the biggest and neediest project like this they have and that that will be the problem, not paying the fees over 700 years or recycling the debts. HBSC were already dead in the BuLi when they took over, we're somehow alive as we're the turd the PL just can't flush, but we also have to stay in the PL for the foreseeable to make actual money.

I think that's what they're banking on and rightly so. Will it work? No idea, but at worst it'd be on par with what we already have while (allegedly?) finishing the stadium.

At best - stability, as you said.

As absolutely stupid as it sounds - what the future holds for Everton we'll see in the future really. Anything now is speculation - people are crying about the Hertha deal which was offset similarly, confirmed by the ex-owner. Or saying "they relegated HBSC/Genoa/etc." where in reality they bought a failing asset to turn into a profitable one - Hertha were very much Moshiri'd sadly.

Sadly what creeps in the back of my mind is the fact that we'd be the biggest and neediest project like this they have and that that will be the problem, not paying the fees over 700 years or recycling the debts. HBSC were already dead in the BuLi when they took over, we're somehow alive as we're the turd the PL just can't flush, but we also have to stay in the PL for the foreseeable to make actual money.

Yeah. I can't see it being a takeover that pumps funds into the playing squad and we start competing again. We're financially a mess that it would only take a Saudi state to do that. So what you can only want is stability on and off the field without worrying about the wolf at the door. They'll do enough to keep us in the league.

777 do have the capacity for that.

But I've read the write up by TheEsk -

My understanding is that little or no cash will change hands initially and that the final price paid for Farhad Moshiri’s shares will be subject to several conditions including the result of the Premier League’s independent commission enquiry and Everton’s performance on the pitch including survival in the Premier League in season 2023/24.

I find that incredibly hard to believe with the level of money involved. Like you say about the model at Hertha...it won't happen here and the PL won't allow it.

There's no way they agree a deal subject to field performance and a commission review as it's completely out of their control.

You don't buy a car hoping they add wheels to it

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back