777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just going to be like the Glaziers aren't they ?

Putting debt onto the club...possible. To what levels and cripple it? I don't think so cos why buy it in the first place.

It won't be Glazer lite because we don't make anywhere near the revenue they do to make it worthwhile.

I hazard a guess though that they'd hold off loading any debt on to us untill the stadium is done and turning over more revenue.

The "debt" won't be Everton's in name only until the stadium is a success IMO

Every other sports club they own are not doing very well on or off the field

They've only owned them since 2021 (I think) and took them over cos they were struggling.

The question would be then what they're doing to provide them with funds to help. You'd have to find out what transfer budgets they got this season really..

Edit - [Poor language removed] all by the looks of it lol

There's no way they agree a deal subject to field performance and a commission review as it's completely out of their control.

You don't buy a car hoping they add wheels to it
On one hand - yeah, sure, on the other Moshiri was desperate to sell as he's likely hemorrhaging money anyway so maybe he'll accept the "Football Manager" payments for over 5-10 years lol

Spors & particularly Dransfield are highly regarded in the football world.

Straight away they offer something the club has lacked for a very long time.

Why are they highly regarded? I read the article earlier buf didnt is say Spors was running loans for Genoa?

Not really elite is it?

Don't understand all the negativity here. The club is in an abysmal state due to piss-poor management and ownership. Everton are an embarrassment on the field and off.

Moshiri's out. Kenwright's out.

I'm dancing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back