777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you can plow on with this positive outlook is beyond me tbh.

I'm not. I'm looking at all possible scenarios.

Don't you find it odd that straight after the announcement of the deal we get a loan to "keep the lights on"?

A business just doesn't go "oh yeah, can you lend us £20mill too?" after announcing it's got prospective buyers.

It's strategic. It's allowing 777 in without them being hands on.

This is what my thoughts are - He has hae nough and pretty much gone "F&$£ you all".

Part of the agreement with 777 will be for them to fund the club till its all officially done - This will be reflected in the lower sale price & stagered payments to Moshiri.

Any loan that 777 put into EFC will be converted to shares.

Which really does lead us to use needing 777 more than ever.

All guess work, but thats my feel and take on it all.

Yeah. It's not something out of the blue is what I'm alluding to.

Moshiri CAN float the club. He doesn't want to and is letting 777 in the door.

All in all they're having to create a rosy picture with a plan to the committee and the league in the next week's/months.

short term cash flow issues. We get big pots of money at certain times. Its not like there wont be any more money coming in again from various sources. Moshiri been loaning this amount every season to cover bills and he'll be saying its not my job anymore.

Medium term it needs sorting out. you cant keep operating at a loss every season with FFP rules just impossible !

We need new owners with connections and vision to sort the mess out.

Yeah. It's not something out of the blue is what I'm alluding to.

Moshiri CAN float the club. He doesn't want to and is letting 777 in the door.

All in all they're having to create a rosy picture with a plan to the committee and the league in the next week's/months.

Agree completely

The OTT reaction form fans was always going to be expected, and understandable with what we have all been through.

But, 777 & MSG are not going to lending money to a club on the verge of Administration.

Neither would 77 have agreed a deal to buy us if we was on the verge of Administration, they would just wait for Admin and get us for pennies on the pound.

I agree with you, imo 777 have started to run / fund the club from that agreement date, rather than wait for 2/3 months for Prem to ratify etc.

If the takeover gets rejected by the league... it'll be similar to Hicks and Gillette. Cards will fold, loans will want paying, we'll be on the brink....

Then Mosh will sell at a discount to whoever swoops in.

There will be vultures hovering over the club at this moment watching on to see how it pans out

I was sceptical of it...but when Simon Jordan said yesterday there'll be plenty willing to buy us, just not at the current price...just wait till Moshiri HAS to cut ties to see them coming out the woodwork.

But is that a gamble worth taking
Desperately need someone on the board for financial oversight between now and that unfortunate event.

Last week everyone on here said 777 had zero to poor cash flow. Just 12bill assets that were tied up.

Now that they've provided 20 Mill very efficiently and without issue, do we all now agree that they have better cash flows than we originally thought.

Also. If the Premier league had reservations about their conduct or cash flow, has this loan now illustrated that they have the clubs current interest at heart and they may actually save Everton from deeper troubles.

How you can plow on with this positive outlook is beyond me tbh.
Im with you on the whole Half Full view, not even half to be honest as all the evidence we can see, albeit some of it maybe hearsay and rumour but cold hard facts are 777 are not a good fit and not a reputable business, borrowings are shown as factual and to keep the lights on is terrifying, all proceeds from our recent sales have gone into this and its not been enough from what we can see, so it does all point to a dire situation but, others seeing things differently is their persona and so be it.

Its hard to be positive for me and many of us seeing how this could pan out, i sort of wish i had that optimistic view myself, in so many things!

Anyway im off to buy some genuine Goodison Park Grass in a Vacuum packed presentation case..........................I never learn!

UTFT

Agree completely

The OTT reaction form fans was always going to be expected, and understandable with what we have all been through.

But, 777 & MSG are not going to lending money to a club on the verge of Administration.

Neither would 77 have agreed a deal to buy us if we was on the verge of Administration, they would just wait for Admin and get us for pennies on the pound.

I agree with you, imo 777 have started to run / fund the club from that agreement date, rather than wait for 2/3 months for Prem to ratify etc.
If as mooted there is a Relegation/Administration clause/clauses then reduced sale price, they definitely would see a small short term loan to highlight our cash flow issues as a Win for them, wouldnt they, as they would get us cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back