Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you have not read it properly - It was seemingly a pre-existing arrangement with a Cheshire-based firm, Rights and Media Funding Limited, who had issues around the structure of the deal and the removal of some of their protection against possible default.

BK allegedly borrowed many millions - hence 777 coming back in now - as MSP would have had to pay that loan too Cheshire-based firm, Rights and Media Funding off to please Moshiri plus he wanted them to promise him their original sum also they got cold feet & backed away apart from the Ground investment of £100 million - so this thread would not be on the GOT if this major hiccup had not surfaced - shady deals have left us in the mire - hence 777 maybe coming back in .....

Joey i read it when the Athletic ran it a few days before that article in the Echo.

Rights and Media funding is registered in the UK as Cheshire with dummy directors. The real owners are hidden behind offshore accounts and rumoured to be the same people as Vibrac who we dealt with over a decade ago and had links to Earle and Green.

They didn't invest in the ground. They have lent money to Everton football club at a high rate of interest because nobody else will.

They were willing to invest in Everton and Moshiri was OK with the deal until Rights & Media kyboshed it.

I have my own suspicions why that was.

I'd wager my both of bollocks we don't get a points deduction.

Maybe a suspended points deduction.

Maybe a transfer ban.

Probably a fine.
That loan with the cheshire company is millions & millions mate it scuppered Moshiris deal with MSP go tits up hence 777 coming back in I think your knackers are at risk
lol

Joey i read it when the Athletic ran it a few days before that article in the Echo.

Rights and Media funding is registered in the UK as Cheshire with dummy directors. The real owners are hidden behind offshore accounts and rumoured to be the same people as Vibrac who we dealt with over a decade ago and had links to Earle and Green.
Dodgy loan then what could possibly go wrong?

Debt doesnt really matter, accounts wise. See United and Spurs.

That said, this all looks horribly Green/Kenwright.
My brother told me that BK did the loan deal £200 million allegedly - we are the first prem club to have an independent audit of our deals - MSP were asked to pay it off for us & they pulled out leaving us in the crap - we have off loaded players, but it may be last years they are going to look at .....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back