777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those early losses might have cost us a better takeover opportunity. If he had gotten Beto in early and gotten a winger with the extra money like he should have (or at least a fullback), we might have been more attractive to suitors. Now he panicked and dumped us off to the nearest crime syndicate he could find. Can’t even sell a club properly.

I think those early losses might have cost us a better takeover opportunity. If he had gotten Beto in early and gotten a winger with the extra money like he should have (or at least a fullback), we might have been more attractive to suitors. Now he panicked and dumped us off to the nearest crime syndicate he could find. Can’t even sell a club properly.
Haha not a chance mate, only ppl that green Interested have been MSP, 777 and a asian group, which is mad because there suppose to be hundreds of billionaires wanting to buy clubs

Haha not a chance mate, only ppl that green Interested have been MSP, 777 and a asian group, which is mad because there suppose to be hundreds of billionaires wanting to buy clubs
I think Moshiri jumped the gun with 777. The whole relegation clause stinks of desperation. But hindsight is 20/20. Shoulda woulda coulda. We butchered our start and we are going to this criminal institution. I hope it doesn’t end up as poorly as it looks to be heading

I think Moshiri jumped the gun with 777. The whole relegation clause stinks of desperation. But hindsight is 20/20. Shoulda woulda coulda. We butchered our start and we are going to this criminal institution. I hope it doesn’t end up as poorly as it looks to be heading
He wants out, in a year time he make a fortune with the stadium but he wants out now as he uses his USM dividends on us but he can’t get them atm because of the war, otherwise he wouldn’t be selling

there suppose to be hundreds of billionaires wanting to buy clubs

Ranks in fairy like dreams. Any billionaire worth talking about knows that once the Saudi's entered the game, its changed completely as a result. Nobody can compete with their level of wealth at the moment. There's very few opportunities to make significant wealth gains quickly in the PL anymore unless you're planning to buy in for a decade or more at least. There's a lot easier ways to expand their wealth, and that don't involve abuse or death threats from supporters. A smarter move for anyone keen on a football club would be buying in France/Italy/Spain and hoping they catch up with the PL if its bubble bursts

Looked at your results for the vote,fans doing their research makes you wonder why Moshiri even let them in the door. Someone posted about the Saudis coming in being a game changer is spot on. Cash rich countries looking to diversify is the way its going. UK internationally has always been the place where the money goes .The only downside is property prices go ballistic. Moshiri might be best bringing in partners that are cash rich to dilute his share holding, and not just help finance the new stadium,but the whole area around it introducing new businesses etc. Bars viable businesses that will help regenerate the area down from the Titanic Hotel towards the city centre. Not just apartments bringing in employment, is the key for any city, your stadium is the kick start.

Any claims of Everton being unable to pay the bills are made up and scaremongering.

Club staff are being paid - despite wildly baseless claims to the contrary.

Moshiri has tightened the purse strings again, but to believe anyone would try and buy the club in a state of teetering on administration is utterly laughable
Potential investors would put clauses in like the 49ers did with Radrizzani and Leeds. Its one way of ring fencing their money if relegation happens. I think most fans whatever club know there are hardly any players that have loyalty to the cause. I don't know Moshiris personal wealth,but if he has run out of money,some cash rich investors will take advantage. His interest payments are colossal, he will be wanting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back