777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless these lot are prepared to massively invest in the playing side of things they are going to be on a fools errand with this.

The fans will be apoplectic within 3 months
This lot are a massive ponzi scheme.. I really don't think its going to end well for the club, and I can't change my vote from un-sure to no.

I don’t believe they will be approved.
The more information that emerges about them and their business practices and performance , the worse they appear.
The approval process was allegedly strengthened to prevent people with their financial profile gaining ownership of PL clubs.

Usually a new ownership fires the manager immediately to bring their own man in

Hopefully the same happens here

And thats fine as long as the replacement is better than the original. Otherwise its pure stupidity. I get that its a subjective thing and the opinion of any manager can change wildly from month to month, but there's got to be some standards. Dyche is not a lot of people's cup of tea and thats fine, he's a kopite after all. But he's also very aware of what the PL is and whats required to survive and prosper. Replacing him with some Carlos Kickball who has no idea of the PL will almost certainly be what gets us relegated for sure. At the start of the season, all the talk was what Iraola would bring to Bournemouth, and he still hasn't won a game. We're not much better, but at least we're better for now.

Whilst some on this forum scoff at the opinions voiced by @theesk, he has had the ‘privilege’ of speaking first hand with 777 Partners and in this article just published, he expresses major reservations about their suitability to become owners of Everton FC.

Whilst some on this forum scoff at the opinions voiced by @theesk, he has had the ‘privilege’ of speaking first hand with 777 Partners and in this article just published, he expresses major reservations about their suitability to become owners of Everton FC.

Long read. If you're not financially minded the last para has his opinion.

Bare in mind this is AFTER he had a 2 hour conversation with 777.

I`ve just had a read... we all know what 777 will do.

Borrow the money to buy Everton, sell the stadium and rent it back to Everton. We will be in a position like Coventry where we are just tenants and could be kicked out for not paying the rent.

777 can not be allowed to happen but unless another buyer comes forward the choice is 777 or go out of business.

I really do wish the worst for Moshiri and Kenwright... absolute conmen that has caused the end of Everton FC.

He would do well to be quiet about meeting the new guys and then not publishing a word about what they said.

Utterly pointless

The problem with the esk and everyone else is failing to understand is that there are no other takers other then this 777 mob.

Morshiri’s decided he wants out and there isn’t exactly a queue outside his door to take over is there so it’s either stick with a owner who wants out or sell to anyone including these charlatans.

All the while our lying conniving incompetent joke of a chairman is hiding from the fans and won’t face any scrutiny for the years of his negligence tgat has ultimately led us to this point.

What a time to be alive right ?

The problem with the esk and everyone else is failing to understand is that there are no other takers other then this 777 mob.

Morshiri’s decided he wants out and there isn’t exactly a queue outside his door to take over is there so it’s either stick with a owner who wants out or sell to anyone including these charlatans.

All the while our lying conniving incompetent joke of a chairman is hiding from the fans and won’t face any scrutiny for the years of his negligence tgat has ultimately led us to this point.

What a time to be alive right ?
I`m glad you are so well connected, can you tell us the specifics behind the 777 deal..... right....

You have no idea, absolute guesswork from what is available to you.

Yes, I too don`t know but to state this as fact would be inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back