Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colombian drug money.

Cartel leader to his accountants and close buddies. We need to clean more money. Those U.S feds are closing down my nail bars in California

Accountant. Buy a football team in Europe.

Which one

Everton FC.

Take him out back and feed him to the pigs. I said clean the money not pour it down the drain.

Hello, this is Netflix. Your script needs a bit of work but let’s get you started with a 5 season deal and go from there

That's what my money is going on...
I said a while ago, it would not surprise me 1 bit. I dont think Alisher is the kind of person who takes kindly to being told no. Especially with the amount hes already invested in. If he wants to, he will find a way. Moshiri selling up e tirely and moving further away helps things visually. Him ssying pay me back whenever makes me think its a play.

Just cannot see how these pass the updated fit and proper owner test with all the, to quote Dyche, 'noise' around them.

Then there are the stone cold facts about their delayed payments for the basketball league, their failure to pay transfers for their Brazilian club, now the club being banned from transfers, etc., the individuals' criminal records and all that. Their shady business practices, fans of several of their clubs protesting against them.

The FA will at some point need to show they are following their own rules and this is the perfect opportunity for them to say "We've decided this group would neither benefit Everton nor the Premier and Football Leagues in England in the long-term".

Thankfully I can see the FA putting a stop to it. But I don't know where that would leave us.

There simply have to be groups out there that want to buy a Premier League club with a mega stadium set for completion.

There are only 20 Premier League clubs in the world and most aren't for sale. Of the ones that would be for sale, despite our position, we're by far the biggest and best prospect there is, unless Spurs came out and said they're up for sale.
Well at least they don’t chop off peoples heads every other day

Conmen. I don’t believe they have the funds for us. Looking bleak for us.
Find out soon they want it done for december dont they, would like to think moshiri and the club have donr the background checks on them coming to the game. I am sure we will see more come out about the deal, still need the to come out and explain more.

There isn’t a back up, MSP investing was plan A, nixed by Bill’s mates, 777 full takeover is Plan B, that fails we’ll be the first PL team since Portsmouth to go into Admin as no one else is gonna look twice with our financial situation or there’d be a bidding war by now
Exactly. I think people (including some prominent bloggers) need to realise 777 are the backup plan and there's no sign of a backup to the backup. People are entitled to their own conclusions about what's less bad out of them or Moshiri but as unpalatable as that choice is "neither" doesn't appear to be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back