Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies
Benitez turned down 2 transfers one of them being Luis Diaz .
So no there wasn't a 1.7 mil budget.

The ignorant pig ruined this club.

But you keep peddling the same crap in support of your saviour Jaffa boy.

lol Delusional.

You cannot keep blaming this, a competent owner has a back up option or options, Moshiri didn’t and still hasn’t judging by the fact we have a crap ton of loans to pay back

No one on the planet predicted the invasion of Ukraine. To criticise a man for not having the benefit of hindsight shows your agenda.

What we can however predict is a group like 777 coming in, treating us like mere customers, pillaging whatever money the club makes and starving us of investment. At best the staff get paid on time but not even thats a given based on reports :eek:

lol Delusional.

No one on the planet predicted the invasion of Ukraine. To criticise a man for not having the benefit of hindsight shows your agenda.

What we can however predict is a group like 777 coming in, treating us like mere customers, pillaging whatever money the club makes and starving us of investment. At best the staff get paid on time but not even thats a given based on reports :eek:
It’s basic common sense ffs, for an accountant he’s an utter dunce. Had the war not happened, Usmanov, like Abramovich, May have still been done anyway eventually because of their shady business dealings

lol Delusional.

Good luck to them. As I’m no accountant but I’m 99% certain we don’t make any.

It’s basic common sense ffs, for an accountant he’s an utter dunce. Had the war not happened, Usmanov, like Abramovich, May have still been done anyway eventually because of their shady business dealings

That Russia was going to invade another country years from when the financing over BMD was being arranged ? Even if you could have somehow predicted that - you would also then have to have predicted the UK's response in addition which was a populist PM sanctioning USM whilst taking bung money under the desk to push through a Newcastle takeover from an even bigger rogue state than Russia !

777 have far worse business practices than Mr Moshiri yet you are somewhat supportive of their takeover. 🤷‍♂️

"There are none so blind as those who choose not to see"

If the lost sheep from the flock want to worship false idols like 777 and Mike Ashley, we unfortunately should allow them.

Rivers of tears however are inevitable when the reality happens.

B0B241D9-A7AB-44BD-A888-08C78909D6EF.webp

That Russia was going to invade another country years from when the financing over BMD was being arranged ? Even if you could have somehow predicted that - you would also then have to have predicted the UK's response in addition which was a populist PM sanctioning USM whilst taking bung money under the desk to push through a Newcastle takeover from an even bigger rogue state than Russia !

777 have far worse business practices than Mr Moshiri yet you are somewhat supportive of their takeover. 🤷‍♂️

Erm yes, that was entirely predictable? That war has been inevitable since 2014.

lol Delusional.

Nope ,
To use your saviours famous saying.

FACT.

Basic sense in that you have back up plans if anything was to happen, which Moshiri has not

I’m supportive because they have people within them with the knowledge of how clubs work, something again Moshiri failed to do by hiring the wrong people to our board

Nope ,
To use your saviours famous saying.

FACT.

A simple search shows you're wrong - your ignorance and flat out lies astounds FB92.

Allow me to educate you with the following:

"As Liverpool look to push through the signing of Luis Diaz before transfer deadline day, Everton will be left thinking what might have been.

Diaz could be on his way to the red half of the city after Liverpool agreed an initial £37m deal with Porto for his services. But if Everton would have had their way, the gifted winger would have been on Merseyside five months ago.

The Blues identified Diaz as one of their key targets before the summer transfer window closed on August 31.

They hoped to bring the now-25-year-old to Goodison Park as part of a deal that would have taken James Rodriguez back to Porto.

Everton thought that, with Rodriguez thrown in, they could get his Colombian international team-mate for around £20m. Rodriguez, however, could not agree terms with Porto, and the talks collapsed.

The Blues, with the say-so of then-boss Rafael Benitez, did eventually manage to move on Rodriguez, who signed for Qatari side Al Rayyan for an undisclosed fee on September 22. But by that stage it was too late to resurrect a deal for Diaz, whose form this season has seen his value and reputation grow."

Back to 777 - have you gotten around to reading up on their business practices as of yet ? The last time we crossed paths you were convinced it was all a media agenda against them ? Do you still believe this to be the case ?

At the end of one of the articles it states they put out a prospectus to invest in Everton. The money is probably coming from multiple sources. The interim financing, yes, is from A-Cap.

As far as the other discussion, the incremental values of just finishing higher in the PL would dictate that the lion's share of the capital should be put towards Everton. Evidence of that is that they seem to be funneling the capital from Vasco da Gama to help Everton through this period. There's no money to be made in Brazilian football, the investments there are in players. There's no real money to be made in the Belgian First Division. Everton will appreciate exponentially faster (if run properly) than Liege.

If I supported one of those clubs, I'd be wary of the Everton investment, not the other way around.

I believe the initial fee to purchase the club is very low, ground zero low mate - with exceleorators in the agreement for example the commission comes out in favor accelerotor, stay up - acceleortor, sell loads of players - accelerorator. The low initial fee is why 777 are at the party - while no one else would prob accept Moshiris terms overall. Point being, it’s not going to require a lot of capital initially, in addition to Acap and what there will leverage - to the extent were it dismisse my point.

I think your second paragraph proves my point, I agree the Vasso money and Everton I believe a linked. Also this highlights my point in the multi club model. It wa less about how and what trajectory the money would move around - it’s that it could. Ergo Everton become simply a subsidery or division of the partners and no longer and independent institution, whose sole purpose is to do independently whats best for the football club. It’s needs will be considered by shareholders amongst many and competing needs.

Last edited:
To be fair, I’d rather I’d be treated like a customer than be treated like an idiot and scum by Kenwright and co.

I still think that the minute he’s no longer got a say in the club, the door will be knocking with other bidders. The only reason we have 777 is that they are clearly happy with having a “caretaker” at the helm so they can play monopoly with their other clubs and not get involved or compromised by having to deal with the day to day…. That’s regardless of if they have any money and how they actually acquire it.

A simple search shows you're wrong - your ignorance and flat out lies astounds FB92.

Allow me to educate you with the following:

"As Liverpool look to push through the signing of Luis Diaz before transfer deadline day, Everton will be left thinking what might have been.

Diaz could be on his way to the red half of the city after Liverpool agreed an initial £37m deal with Porto for his services. But if Everton would have had their way, the gifted winger would have been on Merseyside five months ago.

The Blues identified Diaz as one of their key targets before the summer transfer window closed on August 31.

They hoped to bring the now-25-year-old to Goodison Park as part of a deal that would have taken James Rodriguez back to Porto.

Everton thought that, with Rodriguez thrown in, they could get his Colombian international team-mate for around £20m. Rodriguez, however, could not agree terms with Porto, and the talks collapsed.

The Blues, with the say-so of then-boss Rafael Benitez, did eventually manage to move on Rodriguez, who signed for Qatari side Al Rayyan for an undisclosed fee on September 22. But by that stage it was too late to resurrect a deal for Diaz, whose form this season has seen his value and reputation grow."

Back to 777 - have you gotten around to reading up on their business practices as of yet ? The last time we crossed paths you were convinced it was all a media agenda against them ? Do you still believe this to be the case ?
Quite clearly states 20 mil for Diaz

That alone blows your 1.7 mil budget right out of the water .
That's plus the money for Dumfries.

So you keep trying to cover up for Jaffa boy.

And stop telling lies please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back