Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No one on the planet predicted the invasion of Ukraine. To criticise a man for not having the benefit of hindsight shows your agenda."

Actually it had been the subject of intense geopolitical debate and scrutiny since Russia's annexation of Crimea in 2014 and it was only COVID that held up old Putin's plans it seems also by a few years. The old KGB boy has wanted Ukraine for years and years.

However the indirect impact on Everton may be a mixture of just bad luck and timing to be fair.

Back to 777 - have you gotten around to reading up on their business practices as of yet ? The last time we crossed paths you were convinced it was all a media agenda against them ? Do you still believe this to be the case ?
I've never once said I would want 777 , and yes I've read up on their business practices , I see a very successful business with over 2000 employees , rapidly spreading portfolio and performs better than almost all the US investment firms.
They have Top football guys brought in to run this side of the business.

Yet it can't be disguised that their business dealings don't look good but the media have jumped on anything & everything they do when I've yet to see them being convicted of anything.

Again NO I don't want these or any other Americans near the club .
But you keep championing the Shyster that is selling the club to this group.

Sir Farhad lol lol lol

Now tell us again "Moshman got this"

On your first point Roy - blame Boris Johnson for that. We had a perfectly cushy finance mechanism in place before his populist policies ruined us. On your second point - we gave Benitez a £1.7m budget to work with - what did people expect him to do with that ?

I hope you're right sir on 777 not happening mind - they're bad news alright and we need to stay well clear !!
I can never quite decide if you are a WUM, or if you really believe the stuff you post.

Actually it had been the subject of intense geopolitical debate and scrutiny since Russia's annexation of Crimea in 2014 and it was only COVID that held up old Putin's plans it seems also by a few years. The old KGB boy has wanted Ukraine for years and years.

However the indirect impact on Everton may be a mixture of just bad luck and timing to be fair.
Yeah, this has been going on for a decade.

I've never once said I would want 777 , and yes I've read up on their business practices , I see a very successful business with over 2000 employees , rapidly spreading portfolio and performs better than almost all the US investment firms.
They have Top football guys brought in to run this side of the business.

Yet it can't be disguised that their business dealings don't look good but the media have jumped on anything & everything they do when I've yet to see them being convicted of anything.

Again NO I don't want these or any other Americans near the club .
But you keep championing the Shyster that is selling the club to this group.

Sir Farhad lol lol lol

Now tell us again "Moshman got this"

Point 1 - They're a glorified ponzi scheme with links to drug money. If they were so successful why on earth all the late payments / controversy ?

Point 2 - If they wasn't so dodgy the media wouldn't be calling their shady antics out. I'm no fan of MSP either but you dont see them being hammered by the press as they're not giving them ammunition to do so.

Point 3 - I'm not the one who coined that phrase. I was just rehashing what Mikeh72 used to gushingly call our owner.

Point 1 - They're a glorified ponzi scheme with links to drug money. If they were so successful why on earth all the late payments / controversy ?

Point 2 - If they wasn't so dodgy the media wouldn't be calling their shady antics out. I'm no fan of MSP either but you dont see them being hammered by the press as they're not giving them ammunition to do so.

Point 3 - I'm not the one who coined that phrase. I was just rehashing what Mikeh72 used to gushingly call our owner.
He called him it twice in 2017. Clutching at straws a bit there

Strange that you were against Moshiri when he was putting money in all the time but since that dried up and we started being in relegation scraps to the final day of each season you now love him.

Last edited:

1 links to drug money
Please give hard true facts

2 The MEDIA??? it's open season on the club if you haven't noticed.

3 Has Sir Farhad "Got this ?"

Some interesting comments here from Tariq Panja, who is the guy at The New York Times that wrote about 777.

"Up to their eyeballs in debt"

"No outside investors"

"Their businesses are loss making, but they are able to borrow against them"

"£20m due on 5th Sep, they didn`t pay on that day so Vasco ended up with a transfer ban. They paid `a portion` on the 5th Oct"

"Why is there so many missed payments"

"The brokers that brokered the Standard Liege deal weren`t paid all their fees for a year"

"777 does not have independently audited accounts for 3 years" - "This is why they couldn`t send the FCA audited accounts since 2020, because they don`t have them"

He reckons administration, relegation and owners off the back of that will be better than 777.

Some interesting comments here from Tariq Panja, who is the guy at The New York Times that wrote about 777.

"Up to their eyeballs in debt"

"No outside investors"

"Their businesses are loss making, but they are able to borrow against them"

"£20m due on 5th Sep, they didn`t pay on that day so Vasco ended up with a transfer ban. They paid `a portion` on the 5th Oct"

"Why is there so many missed payments"

"The brokers that brokered the Standard Liege deal weren`t paid all their fees for a year"

"777 does not have independently audited accounts for 3 years" - "This is why they couldn`t send the FCA audited accounts since 2020, because they don`t have them"

He reckons administration, relegation and owners off the back of that will be better than 777.
He speaks so clearly about the issues.
hes not a financial expert, so I hold some hope that he might be wrong, but not much hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back