Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems like a lot of copium at this point mate.
I just don’t see them buying us for any other reason then a quick flip, they not got the cash needed to fully fund us, but if you look at the clubs they own very wide spread and some decent clubs

We are a Premier League Club with income in excess of 200m a year, we will soon move into a new Stadium which will provide more income, there is also a new TV deal in the pipeline. Thats the other reason.

Milk, milk, milk.
We’ll time will tell, not sure this deal will even go through yet but we will see

He have to sell to someone else cheaper, he only choose these because of add ons and price they are offering him
More copium im afraid mate.

Do people really think theres a Billionaire sitting there thinking "If he drops the price im gonna be all over that".

If there really was somebody else interested, why not sell it them? For cash, rather than "sell" to a group of people that cant even afford a bus ticket, never mind a Football Club.

But anyway, im just being overly negative, hopefully you are right and im wrong.

More copium im afraid mate.

Do people really think theres a Billionaire sitting there thinking "If he drops the price im gonna be all over that".

If there really was somebody else interested, why not sell it them? For cash, rather than "sell" to a group of people that cant even afford a bus ticket, never mind a Football Club.

But anyway, im just being overly negative, hopefully you are right and im wrong.
It does seem we are merely being offered the choice of the method of our execution at the moment.
Holding out for a pardon myself.😁

Undecided now ! Not sure how they can get investment in to the club and make money which is clearly the end game …To make money we need success and a major overhall of our transfer strategy and to stop buying players we later cant even give away ... as it stands if all rumours are correct Moshiri is more or less out and sad as it may be these lads are what is left … the other hope is we get cleared on the FFP hearing and someone else may step in… worrying times !

It’s crossed my mind to be honest mate, wouldn’t rule it out. ;)
There is zero evidence of this, not a hint.
They are in it to squeeze as much money out of the clubs that they can.
The more clubs they ‘own’ the more they can filch.
There is no discernible up side to these crooks getting ownership.
The evidence against them is overwhelming.
There is little , in fact nothing , to recommend them as fit owners of any business, let alone a football club and especially not our football club.
But we appear to be helpless bystanders watching the continued decline of this once great club.

There is zero evidence of this, not a hint.
They are in it to squeeze as much money out of the clubs that they can.
The more clubs they ‘own’ the more they can filch.
There is no discernible up side to these crooks getting ownership.
The evidence against them is overwhelming.
There is little , in fact nothing , to recommend them as fit owners of any business, let alone a football club and especially not our football club.
But we appear to be helpless bystanders watching the continued decline of this once great club.

Can tell you worse things they will also do then you mention above mate.

Regardless I think there is a possibility that they could try and sell multi club group franchise. There is no evidence that this isn’t a motivation either, in fact maybe this in the evolution of investment in football. Certainly wouldn’t rule it out.

The two things aren’t mutually exclusive you can heap debt on clubs and then sell them off see: Moshiri, Farhad.

Last edited:
Ironically, if it doesnt go through, we are probably MORE goosed.

There is no good outcome from this, none.
Pretty much the only reason I’ve said I hope it goes through. The chairman of 777 physically repulses me with his worldview / past comments, but I also love Everton and we will go under if this takeover goes awry

I just don’t see them buying us for any other reason then a quick flip, they not got the cash needed to fully fund us, but if you look at the clubs they own very wide spread and some decent clubs
They’d have to submit to financial auditors in order to sell, doesn’t seem like their thing.

The clubs they have bought are well known but up until this point really aren’t valued assets. I think they’re genuine trying to build a football group without any cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back