Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can see they follow the Kenwright principle of borrow from Peter to pay Paul all the time.

It more appears as if they're borrowing from Ken, so they can lend to 777, then 777 can lend to 777 Sports, then 777 Sports can lend to the clubs, then the clubs can lend to 777 sports, then 777 sports can lend to 777, then 777 can lend to Ken.

Wonder where Ken get his cash.

It more appears as if they're borrowing from Ken, so they can lend to 777, then 777 can lend to 777 Sports, then 777 Sports can lend to the clubs, then the clubs can lend to 777 sports, then 777 sports can lend to 777, then 777 can lend to Ken.

And Ken is really Carlos from Colombia, is that what we reckon?

If/when this goes tits up, are we going to be in administration?

You'd think we'd get scooped up for a bargain price before administration as Moshiri tries to salvage what he can.... but given the number of issues and uncertainties I'd say that's not guaranteed. I'm not even sure which is the more worrying between 777 taking over and 777 not taking over. It's a grim situation.

You'd think we'd get scooped up for a bargain price before administration as Moshiri tries to salvage what he can.... but given the number of issues and uncertainties I'd say that's not guaranteed. I'm not even sure which is the more worrying between 777 taking over and 777 not taking over. It's a grim situation.

Same.

It appears that Moshiri doesn’t have money to fund the club, or is choosing not to. These loans off 777 will have to be paid back, they are keeping the club running.

Same.

It appears that Moshiri doesn’t have money to fund the club, or is choosing not to. These loans off 777 will have to be paid back, they are keeping the club running.

Earlier stories suggest they'll be converted into equity. They won't face the prospect of PL signoff if they don't take a controlling interest. And their money is already in...

Moshiri needs to drop the price, take the hit, and sell to someone reputable. He’s messed up his ownership of the club, so it’s on him. Losing some money on us won’t cause him any real hardship, and we deserve better than to be flogged to a bunch of cowboys just because they’re the only people willing to pay the sum he wants.

And Ken is really Carlos from Colombia, is that what we reckon?
It's increasingly looking that way. I will confess that is a surprise. I wouldn't have thought that the purpose of a bond expert from Drexel was to conceal money laundering. I would have thought he was there to do things on the up-and-up in a legal sense, rather than a moral one.

It would appear I was naive about the state of global finance these days.

There's no denying it all appears pretty shady, but then I come back to the question of why if you were laundering money through your business or the like you would voluntarily open it up to the massive media / regulatory scrutiny involved in buying a PL club? If they have something sinister to hide that would be crazy.

Unless they are so high on their own supply they thought they could just style it out.

There's no denying it all appears pretty shady, but then I come back to the question of why if you were laundering money through your business or the like you would voluntarily open it up to the massive media / regulatory scrutiny involved in buying a PL club? If they have something sinister to hide that would be crazy.

Unless they are so high on their own supply they thought they could just style it out.

Logic would dictate that you would not purchase such high profile assets if you're hiding something nefarious, but who knows.

I mean, it doesn't need to be money laundering. It all looks like at worst a ponzi scheme, at best a house of cards ready to fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back