Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only question that should matter is what to do they bring to the table what value to they add.

There is no evidence to suggest that they improve the management of any other asset they own and they are coming in to run the club.

There is no evidence that they provide investment either to provide cashflow to the club or reduce debt.

Thus they have no value to us.

What's their motivation - they set up two company's - one a holding company for their shareholding, the second a management company - the management company charges exorbernent fees to run the club and then this money is shared amongst the partners. The long term play is the hope that asset might appreciate. At worst the asset fails or you sell it on before - but in the meantime the partners make huge money through the management company.

These are vultures. Protests should start immediately - this weekend.

We're in a for short sharp shock, if you think previous owners have been bad................

Look in terms of "how bad it could get", I think we all know. We'd get relegated and likely liquidated. Fact is though we've been so close with Moshiri to that anyways, he was taking us there and for every day he runs the club he still is taking us there.

We were potentially half an hour away from this reality last season, a game away the season before that. The way I'd liken it at the moment is Moshiri is Lampard, 777 is Dyche. Lampard was taking us down, 100% and everyone could see it, so much so that when Dyche came in, even with a track record of some good, some bad, I don't think he'd have been blamed for us, most of the work to get us down had been done and he had a big job on his hands to keep us up.

Same goes here, if things get worse from here I sincerely believe that 777's hands would be tied a bit due to Moshiri's handling of the club. Let's just say for arguments sake they take over tomorrow and we get hit with a points deduction and transfer ban in October and subsequently go down, wouldn't be their fault at all. I know that's not a likely scenario but it's possible and it's all down to Moshiri and Kenwright, no one else.
Surely a succession of clueless managers is partly to blame?

If we’re properly ‘up for sale’ surely there would be a lot of interested parties, an ever present PL club with a huge fanbase and the best stadium on the way. Opportunities to acquire that are rare. Often takeovers are done before you get wind of them so I’m convinced Bezos/Musk are circling. Adding some optimism to the thread for balance 😁
Musk would fit right in at the Everton mad house

The only question that should matter is what to do they bring to the table what value to they add.

There is no evidence to suggest that they improve the management of any other asset they own and they are coming in to run the club.

There is no evidence that they provide investment either to provide cashflow to the club or reduce debt.

Thus they have no value to us.

What's their motivation - they set up two company's - one a holding company for their shareholding, the second a management company - the management company charges exorbernent fees to run the club and then this money is shared amongst the partners. The long term play is the hope that asset might appreciate. At worst the asset fails or you sell it on before - but in the meantime the partners make huge money through the management company.

We're in a for short sharp shock, if you think previous owners have been bad................

100% agree mate - if 777 buy the club there needs to be action taken.

Make no mistake FB92 will not forget the names of those complicit in the destruction of Everton Football Club. Sadly its not just Bill Kenwright & Boris Johnson who have put us in this perilous situation - some "fans" and I use that term loosely both on social media and the fan forums cheerleading for these leeches to get a hold of us / BMD because they have to look "right" on the internet about Moshiri and/or Usmanov.

This does depend that we aren't about to go to the wall though. If it's this or administration and a points deduction we have to take the buyout. To not would just be causing more self harm, reduce the chances of Moshiri being able to sell and so on.

Just hoping for another contender to emerge.

Premier League voted for a cap on leveraged buyouts of clubs. The cap is assumed to be 65% value of the club.

People are saying 777 don't have the money so they're going to have to borrow and leverage the debt on the club eg Glazers at United.

Therefore the idea is if we're valued at say £900mill (which isn't unreasonable), 777 could leverage around £500mill against the club.

Hence why it's a bad thing. And also why I don't see 777 buying us out.
I mean every man and his dog is quoting figures left, right and centre on this thread, and tbh most of it is baffling to me.
Can you, having quoted £900m, explain to me in simple terms how EFC can be valued at such a figure? What specifically is worth £900m?

Waiting for official confirmation although I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s this lot or another media tactic.

If it is these people taking over and their reputation carries over to here and it gets worse, the protesters will get some of the blame, no matter how disingenuous that will be, they will get stick.

I can already see the likes of Simon Jordan and a few of the Bill lackeys on Twitter coming out with the same rhetoric “be careful what you wish for” etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back