777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I maybe looking at the glass half full...but I think until their takeover of us is finalised, the other clubs will suffer.

Think they're having to juggle finances across the board until it's done. Especially when they have to pump money into them. The ones they don't have to, run fine.

Whether that will fix it, I don't know.

Well it's typically about transfer bans and points deductions. They've put themselves on the agenda.
It seems to be a set play with them to pay everything late but cough up before there are any real consequences. I don’t really understand it as a policy and it’s certainly not one I’d like to see from Everton.

I maybe looking at the glass half full...but I think until their takeover of us is finalised, the other clubs will suffer.

Think they're having to juggle finances across the board until it's done. Especially when they have to pump money into them. The ones they don't have to, run fine.

Whether that will fix it, I don't know.
I’d prefer owners that had enough money not to need to juggle them

It seems to be a set play with them to pay everything late but cough up before there are any real consequences. I don’t really understand it as a policy and it’s certainly not one I’d like to see from Everton.

They look like clowns. If this is how they run the business side, we're in trouble.

I'm trying to take a fair look at this, but how many takeovers have had this much negative information come up about the prospective owners? I'm not talking about things like the Saudis and human rights etc. That's different (and worse). This is showing us how they run similar businesses (football clubs) and how poorly organized they are and how little they value auditors, tax agencies and governing boards (ironic given their position on the ECA). And just the sheer number of issues they've had? It boggles the mind.

Again, how many takeovers have had these types of stories come out? Don't remember any about Todd Boehly. None on Ratcliffe. ALK Capital? Shad Khan? Bill Foley?

It's because theyve not got a pot to piss in and they're scrambling for the money
That’s obviously a factor but they always seem to pay these bills a few days late- for the sake of a few days they could surely organise their affairs in such a way as to meet deadlines and save themselves the negative publicity.

They look like clowns. If this is how they run the business side, we're in trouble.

I'm trying to take a fair look at this, but how many takeovers have had this much negative information come up about the prospective owners? I'm not talking about things like the Saudis and human rights etc. That's different (and worse). This is showing us how they run similar businesses (football clubs) and how poorly organized they are and how little they value auditors, tax agencies and governing boards (ironic given their position on the ECA). And just the sheer number of issues they've had? It boggles the mind.

Again, how many takeovers have had these types of stories come out? Don't remember any about Todd Boehly. None on Ratcliffe. ALK Capital? Shad Khan? Bill Foley?
Exactly. It’s a lack of professionalism and when the PL clearly values the ability to pay your way over any moral concerns it’s a huge own goal to have stories like this keep coming out while the approval process is ongoing.

If they’ve already bitten off more than they can chew maybe it’s time to withdraw and get the existing clubs on an even keel first.

There's about 10 people that took over Chelsea. Boehly just led it. Ratcliffe is worth £20billion and is only taking 25% so that was never gonna be hard .

Alk, Khan, Foley all bought their clubs for a fraction of what ours is currently at.

If Ratcliffe wanted Everton, this would sail through. The fact no one on his level has even had firm interest to take over Moshiri's russian linked cesspit says a lot.

Saudis etc...its all down to money and if they have it x 2. 777 don't have it in real terms but will no doubt flip books to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back