777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's about 10 people that took over Chelsea. Boehly just led it. Ratcliffe is worth £20billion and is only taking 25% so that was never gonna be hard .

Alk, Khan, Foley all bought their clubs for a fraction of what ours is currently at.

If Ratcliffe wanted Everton, this would sail through. The fact no one on his level has even had firm interest to take over Moshiri's russian linked cesspit says a lot.

Saudis etc...its all down to money and if they have it x 2. 777 don't have it in real terms but will no doubt flip books to make it happen.

Yes they don't have the money of the others, which is evidence of why this will not work. They can't get their stuff together on other relatively minor purchases, making a larger purchase isn't going to solve their issues. The issues will just be larger and more obvious.

This deal shouldn't go through. If it does, I feel the PL is doing us a bigger disservice than the ridiculous 10 point deduction.

Yes they don't have the money of the others, which is evidence of why this will not work. They can't get their stuff together on other relatively minor purchases, making a larger purchase isn't going to solve their issues. The issues will just be larger and more obvious.

This deal shouldn't go through. If it does, I feel the PL is doing us a bigger disservice than the ridiculous 10 point deduction.

It'll no doubt be leveraged so they'll only have to pump in £200mill or so of actual cash.

Like I've said, I don't know if it'll be good or bad. But I do feel if they didn't have the means no matter where from, they wouldn't get this far. I do also think this is having a knock on effect on the clubs they've recently bought.

But overall the PL have never stopped a takeover by some of the most questionable rich folk. They're currently letting Chelsea have russian linked sponsorship for example - they don't care unless the money rolls in.

Personally...think we'll be better off than we are under Moshiri off the field. On the field it'll be down to the gaffer and DoF to pull rabbits.

It'll no doubt be leveraged so they'll only have to pump in £200mill or so of actual cash.

Like I've said, I don't know if it'll be good or bad. But I do feel if they didn't have the means no matter where from, they wouldn't get this far. I do also think this is having a knock on effect on the clubs they've recently bought.

But overall the PL have never stopped a takeover by some of the most questionable rich folk. They're currently letting Chelsea have russian linked sponsorship for example - they don't care unless the money rolls in.

Personally...think we'll be better off than we are under Moshiri off the field. On the field it'll be down to the gaffer and DoF to pull rabbits.

This is the issue though, they aren't rich folk. At least not Premier League rich.

When this deal was announced the footballing side was in utter chaos. That has subsided to a large extent, though the 10 point deduction throws more doubt onto the team.

If Dyche and Thelwell can stabilize the club while the stadium is finished, we will be in a much better spot.

I'm no fan of Moshiri, but the timing of this sale is wrong and I think he's throwing a tantrum because the MSP deal didn't go through and the PL PSR debacle is essentially on him. He should ride this out, get the stadium built with another partner and then put the club up for sale.

This is the issue though, they aren't rich folk. At least not Premier League rich.

When this deal was announced the footballing side was in utter chaos. That has subsided to a large extent, though the 10 point deduction throws more doubt onto the team.

If Dyche and Thelwell can stabilize the club while the stadium is finished, we will be in a much better spot.

I'm no fan of Moshiri, but the timing of this sale is wrong and I think he's throwing a tantrum because the MSP deal didn't go through and the PL PSR debacle is essentially on him. He should ride this out, get the stadium built with another partner and then put the club up for sale.

would hope for this

They look like clowns. If this is how they run the business side, we're in trouble.

I'm trying to take a fair look at this, but how many takeovers have had this much negative information come up about the prospective owners? I'm not talking about things like the Saudis and human rights etc. That's different (and worse). This is showing us how they run similar businesses (football clubs) and how poorly organized they are and how little they value auditors, tax agencies and governing boards (ironic given their position on the ECA). And just the sheer number of issues they've had? It boggles the mind.

Again, how many takeovers have had these types of stories come out? Don't remember any about Todd Boehly. None on Ratcliffe. ALK Capital? Shad Khan? Bill Foley?
But yet they've sailed through the FCA tests 🤔

But they own football clubs in some of the biggest leagues in Europe. They're not Saudi or Russian money men that have no idea about how to run a football club, so they pass the fit and proper test compared to them. Unless it's purely financial.

Then there's the argument that Mosh can't access his cash cos it's tied up in Russia.

So he's out of time and needs to sell

How much longer can this possibly drag out for?

We haven’t had a board for 7 months, how can a business operate like that?
Its a valid point mate, so we have I believe an interim appointed board as under Company rules/legislation we cant operate without one, is this correct at this point in time, with all the noise I seem to have blocked this from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back