777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a strange one

If they haven’t stumped up then we would be in administration by now, but you look at other clubs in their stable they all have cash flow issues and missed deadlines.

Wonder what they were like with those clubs before they bought them ?
Yeah it’s interesting. From the issues at other clubs it does seem like they struggle for cash flow, and that’s with sums that are a pittance compared to what they’re lending us at the moment. Unless they have a different cash stream for us, like perhaps a shadow investor wanting a piece of the action.

That suggests they have been funnelling what they have into acquisitions rather than the existing club. I guess maybe if Everton is the final piece in the puzzle for them that pattern may stop, but all these clubs are still going to require regular cash injections as all (I think) are currently lossmaking.

I’m no accountant, but that doesn’t sound right to me.

They’re loaning money to the club, not paying it to Farhad Moshiri.

Depends how much they're leveraging against the club and if Moshiri decides the money they've invested in keeping the club afloat while he does nothing is part of the deal. It's also a sly way of gradually "buying" the club for the PL to okay it.

They've pumped £150mill in so far. The asking price Mosh wants is £500mill. I can't see them suddenly paying £650mill.

Depends on the terms. If they are getting a whopping rate of interest on the loan if things fall through they might be happy either way.

They are certainly happy to heavily publicise it though as it presumably helps their case to show they are able to provide such a hefty sum.

The truth of it all will be in the T's & C's, in that we have nothing more to use for loan security since H&M already have it, so it may be that if the bid doesn't go through we need to pay it back in totality with short notice. If the bid does go through, they can thereafter replace those loans with one cumulative one, at whatever interest rate they want - as seen with those airlines they run

Where we'd find 180M at short notice... doesn't bear thinking about

Depends how much they're leveraging against the club and if Moshiri decides the money they've invested in keeping the club afloat while he does nothing is part of the deal. It's also a sly way of gradually "buying" the club for the PL to okay it.

They've pumped £150mill in so far. The asking price Mosh wants is £500mill. I can't see them suddenly paying £650mill.

They’ll still be paying £500m for the club, which will in turn owe them the £150m in loans.

Can you see Moshiri suddenly accepting £350m?

They have lent it to the club not the owner. I thought I had read somewhere that the loans were convertible to shares upon completion of the deal
This.

I doubt we will ever hear a word of payments made to Moshiri, its "technically" a private sale between 2 parties.

When I say doubt, I strongly suspect at some point Moshiri will be kicking off cos they keep bailing him on payments or something, but thats a tomorrow problem.

So currently we have Moshiri with 94% shares but also:
777 - £150m loan
MSP - £100m loan
Rights and Media - £150m loan

It's becoming a real mess if this takeover doesn't come off.
If we were to face administration I'd take small consolation in the fact that Bills mystery mates at Rights and Media would lose the majority of their 150m.

If it weren't for their massive spanner we'd probably have a competent board in place now and MSP gradually buying out Moshiri.

(I don't think we will suffer administration, 'someone' will step in if 777 are denied permission to take over.)

If we were to face administration I'd take small consolation in the fact that Bills mystery mates at Rights and Media would lose the majority of their 150m.

If it weren't for their massive spanner we'd probably have a competent board in place now and MSP gradually buying out Moshiri.

(I don't think we will suffer administration, 'someone' will step in if 777 are denied permission to take over.)
IF this falls through, 777's stake converts into Equity/Shares so we might miss out on administration by a few months but weird that Onana is being hawked about all of a sudden especially when a "takeover" is coming.

Three 7’s are 21
51c.gif

As I said above, I have no doubt that we’ll improve financially off the pitch with the stadium, but that’ll basically just catch us up to the rest of the mid table and bottom half clubs. People don’t realise how far behind modern football we’ve been left. All the benefits the new stadium will give us, most of the league have been enjoying for the past 20/30 years. We aren’t getting any great advantage over them with it.

We’re a prehistoric institution about to finally enter the 21st century 20 years late, that’s it.
Welcome to the new Everton stadium aka Jurassic Park. Has a certain ring to it

This is correct

However it’s what large sections of the fan base wants and that is the true blue tradition that I believe held the club back.

Do you remember the reaction when the club changed the club badge ?

People went ballistic

Yeah, Kenwright stuck it to EFC for decades and hardly a peep from most supporters but change the badge it was like World War 3. Strange animal the Everton supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back