777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the main objective with the stadium should be to provide us, a premier league team, seats with no obstructions.
It’s 2024.
That makes us look more amateur than anything else we have going on.

I like how Chelsea were able to acquire Russian investors with the blessing of the u.k. govt but our benefactor is still frozen out lol. It doesn't bode well that 777 can't seem to make payments on time with several of their clubs so I'd rather the deal not go through but if it does , will that make further premier league infractions inevitable? Since it seems likely that they will bungle financial obligations with us as well.

It doesn't just sound bigger macca, it is bigger! Get on that for numerical advantage!

I feel like we've been taken over by zillionaires now Browns, the only thing that can stop us now is earth's gravitational pull as it forces us to keep our feet on the ground whilst I've just stolen an F16 and going to see if I can reach for the stars!

I take it that the fact they are loaning money to the club 777 are very, very confident this take over will be approved.

Anyone seeing this differently ?
Depends on the terms. If they are getting a whopping rate of interest on the loan if things fall through they might be happy either way.

They are certainly happy to heavily publicise it though as it presumably helps their case to show they are able to provide such a hefty sum.

Depends on the terms. If they are getting a whopping rate of interest on the loan if things fall through they might be happy either way.

They are certainly happy to heavily publicise it though as it presumably helps their case to show they are able to provide such a hefty sum.

It’s a strange one

If they haven’t stumped up then we would be in administration by now, but you look at other clubs in their stable they all have cash flow issues and missed deadlines.

Wonder what they were like with those clubs before they bought them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back