777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can these feckers lend Moshiri £150 million, when they can’t pay bills at their other clubs?

They stink, the deal stinks, the PL stinks, it’s just pure off.

No question in my mind that they will rent us the stadium back, none.

Where’s a sheik when you need one.

Maybe they're not paying the other club's bills to give us money instead?

If we were to face administration I'd take small consolation in the fact that Bills mystery mates at Rights and Media would lose the majority of their 150m.

If it weren't for their massive spanner we'd probably have a competent board in place now and MSP gradually buying out Moshiri.

(I don't think we will suffer administration, 'someone' will step in if 777 are denied permission to take over.)

The only small piece of hope I hold that these cowboys will be any better than the last lot of charlatans is if there is indeed a private wealthy backer (much like Usmanov was to Moshiri).

Otherwise, the considerable smoke that surrounds all of the other 777 clubs could genuinely cause a fire at Everton.

I think there might just be. I mean, using the example of buying a used car, when doing a deal with a salesman, you dont tell him you’ve just won £50K on the lottery when trying to get a good deal out of him…

Lets hope so. Could do with some hope.

But its Everton, so dont get your hopes up :D

Maybe they're not paying the other club's bills to give us money instead?
That cannot be ruled out especially as they will have full ownership of EFC which I understand is not the case with their other club investments.

Sadly, if we had not been owned and run by total incompetents, there would surely have been more reputable buyers showing interest and making offers to buy us.

If we were to face administration I'd take small consolation in the fact that Bills mystery mates at Rights and Media would lose the majority of their 150m.

If it weren't for their massive spanner we'd probably have a competent board in place now and MSP gradually buying out Moshiri.

(I don't think we will suffer administration, 'someone' will step in if 777 are denied permission to take over.)
I suspect Bill's estate and those standing to benefit by way of same will lose a not insignificant portion of that were that to come to pass. Have always felt a sniff of cordite about his having some form of ownership interest in R&M.

To have them take a bath on their 150m would be something though.

IF this falls through, 777's stake converts into Equity/Shares so we might miss out on administration by a few months but weird that Onana is being hawked about all of a sudden especially when a "takeover" is coming.
Is that 100% confirmed or just media guesswork?

I only ask because let's say this drags on to the end of season, they'll have probably loaned about 250/300m. That takes them well over 50%, what can the league do then? They are the controlling owner. The league doesn't have the power to force them to sell.

It's high time the league takes that dump or get off the pot.

IF this falls through, 777's stake converts into Equity/Shares so we might miss out on administration by a few months but weird that Onana is being hawked about all of a sudden especially when a "takeover" is coming.
Are you certain about that? My understanding (and I forget where I read this) was that the 777 loans would be converted to equity if/when the takeover happens, otherwise they are just loans with an interest figure attached

Seen people suggesting they will come in and sell off our best players. Doesn't look like they have done that anywhere else

At vasco they sold andrey santos to Chelsea, but that looked a good deal and they have reinvested since.

They seem very dodgy in the way they make money, but to me it seems like they try to improve each club they have taken over. I don't think they would have someone like Johannes Spors involved if they just wanted to sell everything off and make a profit.

They’ll still be paying £500m for the club, which will in turn owe them the £150m in loans.

Can you see Moshiri suddenly accepting £350m?

Depends on what's been agreed. Like I say, personally think the "loans" from 777 are more like buying unofficial shares than going to float the club IMO

Is that 100% confirmed or just media guesswork?

I only ask because let's say this drags on to the end of season, they'll have probably loaned about 250/300m. That takes them well over 50%, what can the league do then? They are the controlling owner. The league doesn't have the power to force them to sell.

It's high time the league takes that dump or get off the pot.

Which is what I've always thought. More of a move to show the PL "look they're practically running the club now anyway" than a "money to keep the club afloat"

Hence why it'll go through. Just a matter of waiting.

I suspect the amount of people who think that is very small. Most are looking forward to the new stadium because it will have better facilities and you might even be able to have a pint AND a piss at half time.
Yes most people will agree, though a shinny new stadium in a great location, will hopefully attract more money from sponsors, investors, new owners after 777

Seen people suggesting they will come in and sell off our best players. Doesn't look like they have done that anywhere else

At vasco they sold andrey santos to Chelsea, but that looked a good deal and they have reinvested since.

They seem very dodgy in the way they make money, but to me it seems like they try to improve each club they have taken over. I don't think they would have someone like Johannes Spors involved if they just wanted to sell everything off and make a profit.

They don't sell players and pocket the money, they reinvest that

However they don't invest in the playing squad. That's where their network, scouting system thing and management comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back