777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1705406635024.webp

Bell them investors again lad

this is the ONE thing i am with the premier league on, these cannot be allowed to take over. if they can't provide answer just fck them off.

if you listened to the panel talking about the reading case, the owner had history in different leagues of being dodgy, he was allowed to take charge and now look at them, sound familiar?

I was all for giving 777 a chance initially despite their repuation, as they seemingly were gonna at least save the club from administration and bring in some actual footballing people. But the longer this is being dragged through, the more it seems like we are being exploited, not only to give them a foothold in this part of the world, but also to saddle the club with even more debt as they know we are in a desperate position.

I think it's time for the fans to take action in some way. If 777 can provide assurances that the debts will be written off post-takeover, honestly, we should take that even if these guys are dodgy. If they cannot provide that assurances then they are only worsening the club's already awful financial position.

It's the job of the premier league to make a decision one way or the other. Is this another thing they are incapable of doing?
I think their issue is that either path is pretty unpalatable: 777 clearly do not meet their criteria, but rejecting 777 could bring us to administration because Moshiri is a busted flush.

So either decision will blow back on them if it all gets worse, and they’re basically running the clock down in the hope either Moshiri or 777 lose patience and pull it.

It’s cowardly self-preservation but that’s exactly what you’d expect.

So basically the premier league are dragging it's feet over an obvious unfit owner, letting us get more loans and kill us off. Got you.

The same one who thought Moshiri was a " fit person" to own Everton. Yeah I have every confidence. We as a matter of fact are "damned if we do and damned if we don't."

Hopefully 777 get the nod soon, we ride this season, just staying up, and with most of the dead wood gone and stupid wages off the books, and with a few extra million from the new stadium from then on, we can rebuild slowly and steadily, starting with a settled season or two of boringly blissful mediocrity.

Then when relatively stable, some rich fooker can buy us, so we can then dream to challenge for 6th to 9th, if permitted!

I think their issue is that either path is pretty unpalatable: 777 clearly do not meet their criteria, but rejecting 777 could bring us to administration because Moshiri is a busted flush.

So either decision will blow back on them if it all gets worse, and they’re basically running the clock down in the hope either Moshiri or 777 lose patience and pull it.

It’s cowardly self-preservation but that’s exactly what you’d expect.

I think it's more they're waiting for 777 to give up and Moshiri to find another buyer, solves their issue of not needing to deny them.

Still spineless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back