777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably if 777 were able to provide satisfactory answers they would’ve done so by now. So why let it drag on when a resolution is urgent? If they can’t satisfy the test turn them down.
Because the PL doesnt want us to do any business in January, so they are delaying the decision until February 2nd. They cant do February 1st as its too obvious.

The information they are asking for...
jerry-maguire-tom-cruise.gif

Would we be doing any business if the deal was approved?

777 are currently pumping money into us each month by the looks of it.
Im not sure we would be, but the PL doesnt want to take that chance, better to not even give us the option and muddle ownership as much as possible so no decisions can be made.

What information is that? Seems after the FCA passed them it must not be financial.

Just going by the quote today. I don't think the FCA approval is what everyone thinks it is. I truly don't know much about it, but it seems to be more of a test of impropriety than net worth, source of funds etc.

Just going by the quote today. I don't think the FCA approval is what everyone thinks it is. I truly don't know much about it, but it seems to be more of a test of impropriety than net worth, source of funds etc.

That FCA approval seems to be a farce and doesn't really hold much weight when it's comes to overall approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back