777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going by the quote today. I don't think the FCA approval is what everyone thinks it is. I truly don't know much about it, but it seems to be more of a test of impropriety than net worth, source of funds etc.
Through work we jump through a billion FCA hoops. Regular info returns are pretty brief, and do centre around basic balance sheet strength. Assume they ask for more if there are issues.

Weirdly the punishments are severe, such as being banned from selling insurance products etc even for just dealing with complaints poorly or pretty minor procedural errors (making customers aware of terms and conditions etc).

Still fairly amazed they waved them through when they have lawsuits left right and centre, but probably isn’t a sign the PL should automatically be happy.

Given the PL have ****ed us over with ffp, If the PL then knock the takeover back in terms of the so called 'fit and proper test' they look even more like they are stiffing us, especially if we then go into admin.

On that basis the PL may be pressured to let it go ahead. That said, this takeover concerns me. I'm sure 777 will be arsed like.

Given the PL have ****ed us over with ffp, If the PL then knock the takeover back in terms of the so called 'fit and proper test' they look even more like they are stiffing us, especially if we then go into admin.

On that basis the PL may be pressured to let it go ahead. That said, this takeover concerns me. I'm sure 777 will be arsed like.
I asked the same question a few weeks ago.

Which is worse, them approving 777
or not approving 777

damned if we do damned if we don’t

IMG_2557.webp

horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back