777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all for giving 777 a chance initially despite their repuation, as they seemingly were gonna at least save the club from administration and bring in some actual footballing people. But the longer this is being dragged through, the more it seems like we are being exploited, not only to give them a foothold in this part of the world, but also to saddle the club with even more debt as they know we are in a desperate position.

I think it's time for the fans to take action in some way. If 777 can provide assurances that the debts will be written off post-takeover, honestly, we should take that even if these guys are dodgy. If they cannot provide that assurances then they are only worsening the club's already awful financial position.

They were not saving the club from administration.

Now, however, we may need to be saved. The more time that goes on and the debt piles on, the worse our situation becomes.

So Masters has said he is not satisfied with 777's answers?

Apologies if this has already been asked 1000 times by now, but does this cause more potential for administration?

They won't keep paying to keep the lights on forever if they can't take over the club.

We are stuck between a rock and a.hard place here cos I don't reckon any of us wants 777 but none of us want Moshiri either. (Apart from those idiots that kept backing him on here as recently as earlier this season)

That certainly seems to be inferred, but it's not actually a 'word for word' quote of what he said which was -
"Some processes take a matter of weeks, some if we haven't had satisfactory answers to the questions we have asked, it takes a lot longer"
Thanks mate

Sounds to me that they can't give the PL information required, which is a bit crazy considering it's mid-January.
You’d think the PL could safely assume that if information or answers on certain things are not being provided to them the information or answers are not favourable to 777’s case.

You'd think, wouldn't you, that any potential owner would be given a deadline by which to satisfy any outstanding questions or concerns by the Premier League. It appears that isn't the case, though. Our fate is being determined by a bunch of crooks in a boardroom that have no idea what they are doing and who have incredible bias to bigger clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back