777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he say this and then also say there are other interested parties? This does not make sense.
I am not sure the Esk actually wrote this about there being a 90% chance of administration. At least I couldn't find reference to it. I think it's just EFCPaul's interpretation of the Esk's article. Clearly, if there were other interested parties then you would imagine administration could be staved off.

but it’s bad for us if it’s rejected as it’s more
deductions even if another bidder wants a lower price

if they’re was we would of heard
Not necessarily, if things move quickly what’s to stop another bidder doing a similar arrangement covering monthly payments until the deal goes through?

Be nice if a new potential bidder just bid and didn’t wait for 777 to get rejected by the PL or can’t they until the rejection?
There'd be little point unless they were offering Moshiri a better deal than 777 which seems highly unlikely.

Moshiri has obviously agreed a deal subject to 777 obtaining Premier League approval. He won't pull out of that deal because, as it stands, 777 are funding the club and the stadium. It will be up to 777 to pull out voluntarily or the deal becomes null and void if they can't obtain approval from the league.

As someone has pointed out previously, I'm not sure they technically get a pass or fail. They'll just be told they haven't submitted sufficient or adequate information so won't be getting approval until they do.

I expect any alternative buyers, should they exist, will be waiting until the deal has fell apart and 777 walk away before approaching Moshiri with a formal offer.

It does appear that they have tried the same trick they pulled at Liege , hinting at the clubs impending financial failure in order to bypass the regulatory requirements they clearly could not meet.
And Liege are now in as much trouble ( if not more ) as they were before 777 gained control.
I wonder if the PL are doing them a small courtesy of giving them space to withdraw their bid rather than degrading their increasingly threadbare reputation with what would be a damaging rejection.
If you can’t provide proof of your financial stability in 5 months you are probably not financially stable.
Not sure how liege is in trouble...yes they not having a great season, but pretty much guaranteed safety, so is genoa in Italy...777 likes to leave any payments late, or as late as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back