777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Could argue its unprofessional for him to even respond to be honest.

But like that he's stood up for himself (if it's even him).

Still don't want them anywhere near, thanks for saving the club.

If 777 could pass the PL suitability test, they would have already. That's the only detail germane to the conversation and the club.

Who is pushing what agenda through which outlet is irrelevant.

If he were disputing that Liege players were not paid on time, that Vasco did not have a transfer ban levied, that 777re was losing $2billion worth of capital, that would be relevant. I don't see that he has, because he can't.

They’re only part owners of Leige aren’t they? Maybe part of the problem and not a good look, but doesn’t pile the blame entirely on them.

I also read a positive Leige article from them a while back.

I heard a rumour that Esk is associated with MSP, maybe MSP are a rival bidder and he's funding these Josimar articles haha

It's a weird rabbit hole all this 777 stuff, and I wish it would be concluded one way or another

It’s just a rumour, he has no interest with any investors, to be fair at a push they may have seen his large gullible following and maybe contacted him to push as agenda.

He’s self serving to build his own popularity, he’s been proven a serial liar for years but let’s keep to 777 now.

He’s self serving to build his own popularity, he’s been proven a serial liar for years but let’s keep to 777 now.
That's an unfair accusation.

He nailed colours to the mast in the past and it's not turned out as predicted, but I don't think he's set out knowingly misleading peaple.

The only reason the errors are blown up is because of his online presence. If a person with 50 followers said it, nobody would care.

Personally, I listen to his pods, I read his blog posts and occasionally check his Twitter. Some I'll agree with, some have me scratching my head.

As with everything else online, I'll take most of it onboard with an air of caution. Nobody is right (or wrong!) all the time.

No, they own Liege.

Fair, maybe it was one of the other 50 clubs they own then. Doesn’t sound good.

Wouldn’t mind Madrids Perez as (even though they have a massive income etc) is constantly keeping them at the top and just spent over a billion on their new stadium.

We can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back