777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

200w.gif

Person no one has ever heard of writes an article on a web site no one has ever heard of, using a bizarre AI-generated image for credibility.

Seems legit.

I mean 777 clearly are corrupt and terrify me, but I have to agree it seems like a witch-hunt from these journalists, they’re absolutely obsessed with dragging 777 through the mud. No smoke without fire I guess though.

or dragging us? yearh smoke without n all

but to many things about them

take your own pick

Another interesting read on the mob that our absentee owner thinks are the best option for the club...

We are really really stretching the boundaries of interesting here. I have a vague memory of a time you didn't have to read an insurance industry trade paper to try to understand the future of your football team.

ok so my guess of you is… lol someone else is waiting?

why can’t they just do it and give 777 there money back
I couldnt say on either of those mate lol

Let's just see end of month. My guess is that's when 777 will give up based on what they've said about stopping funding before April.

Politics is the reason why we lost our USM deals. With them in pay the past 12-24 months we likely wouldn't have broken PSR/FFP.

Politics is the reason why we're missing out on a £200m+ naming rights deal for the new stadium.

Politics is the reason why Moshiri's access to money has dried up and needs to sell the club (in which the only known interested party are the corrupt bandits known as 777).
Up to a point you are correct .
More accurate to ascribe it to Geopolitical events though .
National political considerations had little choice in the matter really .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back