777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but feel someone has Esk, Joshimer and Paul Brown on a pay roll. I don't mind that if it's a well meaning, competent and wealthy perspective new owner but I can't imagine someone associating with/ using those lads and using those sorts of tactics has mega bucks or are the most business savvy. Probably said consortium with yer man Harris that probably only has a few hundred million to play with.

It also doesn't sit right with me that if that is the case then they are happy to try and sabotage the deal and put us into further danger to pick us up for cheaper/ a pittance from Moshiri. There's been a few pages calling these guys out already. It's all very obvious and coordinated.

Guess we'll see how it all plays out soon. Hoping there's another big bidder on the horizon with cash and competence.
Hmmm
Are you on 777’s payroll then ?

I preferred it when 777 were some sort of money laundering front for the Colombian cartel. All this reinsurance chat is killing me.
At least we’ve had the perfectly normal stories about a Danish model and a Russian model that happens to be a gelato entrepreneur over the last few days to balance out all the odd news.

Citizens of Suburbia (who seems fairly balanced) slowly losing his rag over the relentless one-sided “solution” of the mystery buyer the usual experts are splattering all over X.

Can't help but feel someone has Esk, Joshimer and Paul Brown on a pay roll. I don't mind that if it's a well meaning, competent and wealthy perspective new owner but I can't imagine someone associating with/ using those lads and using those sorts of tactics has mega bucks or are the most business savvy. Probably said consortium with yer man Harris that probably only has a few hundred million to play with.

It also doesn't sit right with me that if that is the case then they are happy to try and sabotage the deal and put us into further danger to pick us up for cheaper/ a pittance from Moshiri. There's been a few pages calling these guys out already. It's all very obvious and coordinated.

Guess we'll see how it all plays out soon. Hoping there's another big bidder on the horizon with cash and competence.
But again, no amount of sabotage competes with 777 having the funds to complete the transaction and the ability to fund the club over a number of years so they get PL approval.

If they had the goods they would have been approved in December and most of these articles would have been rendered moot to the transaction.

After watching The Big Short recently all of this sounds very much like a house ready to come crashing down.
Ah, The Big Short....

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 21.15.46.webp

But again, no amount of sabotage competes with 777 having the funds to complete the transaction and the ability to fund the club over a number of years so they get PL approval.

If they had the goods they would have been approved in December and most of these articles would have been rendered moot to the transaction.

yep gotta be this

At least we’ve had the perfectly normal stories about a Danish model and a Russian model that happens to be a gelato entrepreneur over the last few days to balance out all the odd news.

Citizens of Suburbia (who seems fairly balanced) slowly losing his rag over the relentless one-sided “solution” of the mystery buyer the usual experts are splattering all over X.
He is a pretty good follow as well as the Evertonian legal expert Mike Gow

I dont know what hes saying, but I believe that if there are indeed "alternative buyers" they are very much waiting for us to be distressed, more than we already are and are hoping they get us for a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back