Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of people on this thread bemoaning the fact that we're not going to be another sportswashing vehicle for the Saudis is quite sickening to me to be honest. Is this all football is these days?
Saudis won't touch us anyway, our fate is ultimately going to be far more destructive, instead of 100s of millions the saudis would bring in investment we can aspect asset stripping to the max and little to no reinvestment in nearly every aspect of the club.

Shows you just how clueless Moshiri is….was crap at owning a football club and then can’t even sell at a loss to the wrong investors….I’d be surprised if the PL allowed this to happen
Well, the fit and proper rule says people convicted of fraud.

Currently, that case is ongoing, from this.

Stop blaming this ffs, it isn’t the reason and you damn well know it

The reason we are where we are is because of wild eyed spending and giving average to crap players huge 5/6 figure contracts that they don’t deserve and letting them go for virtually nothing in some cases

Bolasie - £26m, released on a free
Sigurdsson - £45m, released quietly on a free
Klaasen - £25m, sold for £12m
Schneiderlin - £20m, sold for £2m
Iwobi - £34m, sold for £22m
Walcott - £20m, released on a free
Tosun - £20m, released on a free
Maupay - £15m, loaned out
Holgate - given a £72k contract, loaned out
Mina - £28m, released on a free

Count out Holgate being a buttons signing that’s still £233m outlay with only £36m clawed back in sales
Gbamin - £25m - released free.

I'm sure there's more...

Still think this is a ploy to draw out a big fish for investment.

Farhad is a minimum £700m in the hole, I very much doubt he will walk away for anything less especially with the additional funding/loan to finish the stadium.

I think Moshiri's hands are tied with the Russian/Ukrainian War so Uncle Usmanov and his plan to fund the stadium with sponsorship has blown his plan up but his biggest problem has been his own management at a board level which has cost him commercial deals down to the utter turd on the pitch.

The sooner he goes the better but the devil is in the details and 777 have chancers written all over them

Still think this is a ploy to draw out a big fish for investment.

Farhad is a minimum £700m in the hole, I very much doubt he will walk away for anything less especially with the additional funding/loan to finish the stadium.

I think Moshiri's hands are tied with the Russian/Ukrainian War so Uncle Usmanov and his plan to fund the stadium with sponsorship has blown his plan up but his biggest problem has been his own management at a board level which has cost him commercial deals down to the utter turd on the pitch.

The sooner he goes the better but the devil is in the details and 777 have chancers written all over them

if is not a ploy we’re screwed

Our only hope is that they have a billionaire investor willing to plough money into the club to get it back on it's feet. If they're buying us with loans etc it's game over.

1694542826782.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back