Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did post about this deal being done on March 29th. My source then as now says its the exact same (really bad) deal. Moshiri has agreed to cover off any future fines which has been the stumbling block (his credit worthiness is shot).

To be clear obviously it didn't get over the line back then. Mosh baulked at the final terms and went off to try and find better. He couldn't and is now desperate.

Bad times..
Even if the club have agreed a deal is still plenty they have to do to get it over the line. The things i have read i just cant see them getting it going thu, more likely i see it being the same as the msp deal

Theres a mooted Asian party interested who havent shown their cards yet.

Fadi Bin Massoud
licensed-image.jpg
Aye, heard it too.

I did post about this deal being done on March 29th. My source then as now says its the exact same (really bad) deal. Moshiri has agreed to cover off any future fines which has been the stumbling block (his credit worthiness is shot).

To be clear obviously it didn't get over the line back then. Mosh baulked at the final terms and went off to try and find better. He couldn't and is now desperate.

Bad times..

how and why the f are we selling to these jokes?

and how of they are skint?

and how are the prem passing it?

I dont pretend to know all this finance stuff, but are huge interest payments not included in our accounts and why we constantly post terrible accounts despite very little spend on players for last couple of seasons now?
The Club’s net debt position increased to £141.7m (2020/21: £58.2m) as a result of investment in the playing squad and significant investment in theNew Stadium.The Club successfully secured an increase of £50m to the existing five yearcredit facility with Rights and Media in the current period, which has the samerepayment profile as the original £100m facility taken out in the period ending30 June 2021.We continue to proactively develop our long-term relationships withnumerous financing institutions for strategic financing transactions.

We'd hope as any part of the sale the funds are handed over to Laing to finish it. They may borrow the funds to pay for that so we would be mortgaged to the hilt but at least the stadium is ticked off.
That's fair

I don't know enough to comment on this, but again I would find it strange for any buyer to come in if they knew they could not fund an almost complete construction project. That would also end up harming their own investment.
If true then who knows what the agreement is, but I hope Everton have taken independent legal advice, as its documented that 777, in terms of theoir football takeovers are akin to 666, inview of their track record in football.

I hope Everton don't end up in Hades and the whole club and BMD, go goes the pan.
Things can happen, I hope that Everton find deliverance soon.

UTFTs!

You know it's over for us when all evidence points towards 777 being the absolute worse option available.

Whatever you think of the 2 clowns currently running the club, I do think they wanted us to succeed, their own delusions and narcissism is what caused their and ultimately the clubs downfall.

This is a bit conspiracy theory esque but could this all be a final F you to the fanbase?

The sole reason they are investing in football clubs is to squeeze as much money out of the clubs and its supporters and enrich themselves in the process.
This isn’t speculation, this is after reading their own statements on how they see their role.
Again , I asked earlier if anyone had anything remotely positive to say of their achievements or track record so far ?
Just not being Moshiri isn’t a good enough reason, at least Moshiri put money into the club,
this group don’t have the money to put into the club in the first place.
They aren’t like MSP who have a history of reorganising and improving sporting clubs.
They are blatantly rapacious capitalists.
Whose sole interest is lining their own pockets at the expense of anyone stupid enough to trust them.
They are a bunch of crooks and if we are reckless enough to invite them in the front door then there’s no point crying when they go out the back door after ransacking the place.

I hope Everton don't end up in Hades and the whole club and BMD, go goes the pan.
Things can happen, I hope that Everton find deliverance soon.

It probably doesn't come into the thinking and it's just the baseline who will hand over the most cash, but I've always preached that you don't bite the hand that feeds you as if they do decide to get petty they can make our lives worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back