Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. Isnt it? I dont know what to believe now.
I dunno, thats why I asked, I know a shouty man on Twitter claimed it was, but I wasnt sure if there was a paper trial to back that up?
They will have other financial interests though.. put enough pressure on and they can be made to change their minds
98% of the fanbase have no idea who these people are and why they are bad news.

So I doubt anything can be done.

Good luck waking up this fanbase.

So from the outright own...

They bought Genoa in September 2021. Genoa were relegated May 2022.
Standard Liege fans are causing murder towards their ownership.
No clue about Red Star.

777 need legging - I just hope my gut feeling that investment/takeover will come from elsewhere is right.

I mean, the bloke refers to himself in third person.

Red Star btw.

1694536732622.png

So from the outright own...

They bought Genoa in September 2021. Genoa were relegated May 2022.
Standard Liege fans are causing murder towards their ownership.
No clue about Red Star.

777 need legging - I just hope my gut feeling that investment/takeover will come from elsewhere is right.

I mean, the bloke refers to himself in third person.
“They want to be monetised” is such a gross statement, even more so when it’s being said in terms of essentially using fan’s passion to gaslight them into becoming walking bags of cash for them to force into debt.

“They want to be monetised” is such a gross statement, even more so when it’s being said in terms of essentially using fan’s passion to gaslight them into becoming walking bags of cash for them to force into debt.
Customers, not supporters.

As much as im fond of spending time with my Son at the game, the way I feel now im probably bailing after the first season at BMD, they can stick their customer up their anus.

I dunno, thats why I asked, I know a shouty man on Twitter claimed it was, but I wasnt sure if there was a paper trial to back that up?

98% of the fanbase have no idea who these people are and why they are bad news.

So I doubt anything can be done.

Good luck waking up this fanbase.
I'm just going on what was said after the MSP investment didnt happen. I'm sure i read that moshiri had agreed a £100m loan from MSP to Everton stadium ltd to help fund the stadium build.

I think we all need to express our undying love and support for Sir Jim Radcliffe and hope he switches his allegiances to the once mighty Everton to spite the Glaziers for f'in him around for so long.

C'mon Jim how much fun would it be to shaft Utd (and their owners)

What we need is an organised and concerted online campaign to stop this happening.
Target their financial backers, their other financial interests etc and we can put enough pressure on to stop this happening.
If we want to…
So a campaign for the owner to sell, and then a campaign against the people he is selling it to before they buy it.
I’m sure that will appeal to buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back