Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I live in Berlin. Fancy accompanying me to a half-empty Olympiastadion (capacity 78,000) for this weekend's second division match and a chat about how well our tiny neighbours, Union Berlin, are doing as they challenge for the Bundesliga title and prepare to play Real Madrid in the Champions League in our home stadium (which was sold out a month before the draw was even made)?
Correct me if I am wrong but didn’t they purchase the majority share after Hertha Berlin were relegated?

Hello there. I live in Berlin. Fancy accompanying me to a half-empty Olympiastadion (capacity 78,000) for this weekend's second division match and a chat about how well our tiny neighbours, Union Berlin, are doing as they challenge for the Bundesliga title and prepare to play Real Madrid in the Champions League in our home stadium (which was sold out a month before the draw was even made)?

I mean, they came in in April for Hertha, how much influence could they have had?

There's no way 777 have close to a billion in genuine cash money that it would take for a total buyout.

They can't leverage a full takeover but could do one to take majority share. But you're still talking north of £400mill

a billion for everything oh mean?

no way we are worth that even with the ground?

what i don’t get is if it’s full take over

or shares how the f are they getting the money?

I mean, they came in in April for Hertha, how much influence could they have had?

IMG_0203.webp

There's no way 777 have close to a billion in genuine cash money that it would take for a total buyout.

They can't leverage a full takeover but could do one to take majority share. But you're still talking north of £400mill
It depends how much Moshiri is willing to take for his shares.

They cost him around 300m, so he might be happy to just take his money back and leave the loans on the balance sheet.

I can't help but feel that Usmanov and Moshiri would not give up their investment in Everton so easily.
I know Usmanov is prohibited from having any involvement with anything outside of Russia and a few other countries at present but I wonder if somewhere in the background he is still lurking and influencing events and investors.

The war in Ukraine won't last forever and soon after it finishes I expect these oligarchs will be welcomed around the world again and the investment they bring with them.

I did post about this deal being done on March 29th. My source then as now says its the exact same (really bad) deal. Moshiri has agreed to cover off any future fines which has been the stumbling block (his credit worthiness is shot).

To be clear obviously it didn't get over the line back then. Mosh baulked at the final terms and went off to try and find better. He couldn't and is now desperate.

Bad times..

Just feels like one last f you to the fans from this scumbags board.

Hope this is just a ploy to get a sale elsewhere, he wants/needs his money back, these guys don't seem to have it?

I did post about this deal being done on March 29th. My source then as now says its the exact same (really bad) deal. Moshiri has agreed to cover off any future fines which has been the stumbling block (his credit worthiness is shot).

To be clear obviously it didn't get over the line back then. Mosh baulked at the final terms and went off to try and find better. He couldn't and is now desperate.

Bad times..
I thought they weren't too sure as they didn't know what league we would be in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back