Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, people need to pay more attention to things. Anyhow as long as they don't cancel Dele's loan I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. :hayee:
I heard they were submitting the paperwork to extend the loan, but there was a small typo and instead we've got someone called Delia from Letsbe Avenue on loan til February 29th 2025......

Enough to continue the decline and oversee a 0-1 home defeat to Wehen Wiesbaden (who?), a 6-4 (!) hiding at Magdeburg (yes, they of the 1970s), and a 3-0 trouncing at comedy's Hamburger SV.

Their immediate impact is to see Hertha down among the dead men of the second division. Five matches in - four defeats. They did set up a summer friendly with Standard Liege, mind, and have become a nursery for every one of coach Pal Dardai's exended family.

They have started this season badly, but the relegation is not really down to 777 IMO.

Inappropriate Language
"Get Moshiri out, rabblerabblerabble"

"Be careful what you wish for"

"WHAT? GET OUT OF MOSHIRIS A*** YOU F***ING MORON. HES KILLING US AND LITERALLY ANYONE WOULD BE BETTER"

Sigh

Subtract the debt that might be a starting point to his return.

Forbes is quoting EV which is debt and value of equity.

It's a jumping off point from this morning when someone wanted to know what the clubs value was. That's the only place I found that put a value on it.

Overall it's whatever Moshiri's wants it be.

It's a jumping off point from this morning when someone wanted to know what the clubs value was. That's the only place I found that put a value on it.

Anyone buying Everton who doesn’t factor in £550 mill pound of debt mate is a mug and there won’t be many of them buying football clubs. The equity in Everton is pretty worthless, when you factor the debt into the asking price.

You wont be buying Everton for 600 mill then taking on 550 mill in debt.

If he’s selling, it’s whatever someone is willing to pay.

It’s disheartening that the market for the club seems so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back