Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then, if its untrue, who benefits from this complete lie?
Well 777 Partners are now in the public eye.

So they benefit, the story seems to have come from them, from what I can see.

And as others have said, Everton "being for sale" is now being widely "reported".

I dunno mate, there are mixed signals, the story was widely shared, with some decent sources suggesting its happening.

For me there are just so many unknowns for it be so "advanced", time will tell I suppose regarding its validity.

Anyone buying Everton who doesn’t factor in £550 mill pound of debt mate is a mug and there won’t be many of them buying football clubs. The equity in Everton is pretty worthless, when you factor the debt into the asking price.

You wont be buying Everton for 600 mill then taking on 550 mill in debt.

Chelsea was bought with £1.5billion debt.

Ends up being Peter to pay Paul as long as the borrowing is on better terms.

We have a billion pound asset being built.

Why would it be a ruse?
I have no idea.

I suspect 777 Partners are very interested in getting their mitts on Everton Football Club, but its probably similar to me and Margot Robbie, I lack the ability to make it happen and I suspect so do they.

I mean this aint no buy and sit back deal like the other clubs they nibbled on, this is a club with a half built, partially funded 750million pound Stadium, with massive internal, external and probably Outer Space debts.

I have no idea.

I suspect 777 Partners are very interested in getting their mitts on Everton Football Club, but its probably similar to me and Margot Robbie, I lack the ability to make it happen and I suspect so do they.

I mean this aint no buy and sit back deal like the other clubs they nibbled on, this is a club with a half built, partially funded 750million pound Stadium, with massive internal, external and probably Outer Space debts.

I cant see any reason why 777 would want to put it out before its closed, on a balance of probablities like.

I think we're still hoping for Qatar and have planted this story now the United takeover has really dragged its feet.
Pahaha! "planted the story". Sure, sure. I have zero doubt the infinitely wealthy Qatari royal family will be running over hot coals to snap up some circling-the-drain tinpot football club that has zero international relevance because they haven't got United yet. Bit like saying if Margot Robbie doesn't get back to me by tea time tommorow I'm running away with Anne Widdecombe.

I have no idea.

You’ve not missed much anyway, she wasn’t that good

I think we're still hoping for Qatar and have planted this story now the United takeover has really dragged its feet.
Let's hope that any take over is clean and EFC, can start on a clean slate, but not with 777.

Hopefully a single entity will buy out EFC, including the BMD project.

Well here's to hope.

UTFTs!

Chelsea was bought with £1.5billion debt.

Ends up being Peter to pay Paul as long as the borrowing is on better terms.

We have a billion pound asset being built.

That debt was never debt though and it’s different debt, Abromovich owed Abromovich, £1.5 billion, through his own holding shareholding company. That he then wrote off. But couldn’t write off, because he was sanctioned, so eventually it was a hair cut on the equity and went to community projects. If we’re being exact Moshiri also has the same situation with Everton owe him 300 mill in shareholding loans - like Abromovich he’s not seeing that again so it doesn’t exist.

Away from shareholder loans at Everton and Chelsea It’s very different to our external debt situation of having two active external creditors with security against our assets our PL TV money for 20 years and our new ground. That’s before we look at the security for our third and likely biggest creditor to complete the ground.

Our internal shareholding debt to Moshiri is £300/350mill, our external debt when the ground is financed is £550.

With your figures (excluding shareholder debt, that won’t be paid like Abromivuch) Everton are worth 1.15 billion.

Not even in our wildest dreams are we worth close to that, prob not 10 -15% of it and Moshiri could consider himself fortunate to get it.

Last edited:
That debt was never debt though, Abromovich owed Abromovich, £1.5 billion, through his own holding shareholding company. That he then wrote off. But couldn’t write off, because he was sanctioned, so eventually it was a hair cut on the equity and went to community projects.

It’s very different to our situation of having two active creditors with security against our assets our PL TV money for 20 years and our new ground. That’s before we look at the security for our third and likely biggest creditor to complete the ground.

With your figures Everton are worth 1.15 billion.

Not even in our wildest dreams are we worth close to that, prob not 10 -15% of it and Moshiri could consider himself fortunate to get it.

Moshiri would be lucky to sell for 150 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back