Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how they can afford the club not with their own money anyway they have to be a front for some one else or as you say just using us to promote their own image.
Even if it's a leverage buyout like the Glazers at United it doesn't stack up.United were debt free when the Glazers took over so they just paid 5.6m upfront then landed the rest over 500m debt on the club.
We are in debt up to our eyeballs so our situation is completely different.
In my opinion based on nothing very much these shysters will not be next owners of Everton.
Pretty much that.

Why would it be a ruse?

Mooted three months to completion. Takes us roughly to January.

Month of delays and it eventually falls apart after transfer deadline day.

100m secured already for stadium so no short term worries on that front.
Gives Moshiri another six months to get more interest for the club whilst also recovering some of his losses through more player sales.

Gives Moshiri another six months to get more interest for the club whilst also recovering some of his losses through more player sales.

I can see why he would make a ruse, but not why 777 would.

Im more inclined to think that the missing transfer money was either used to pay interest on our external debt or to go towards the Stadium fund.

I was led to believe that Owners are not allowed to take money out of the clubs they own, but its possible he could "call in a loan", but that seems unlikely to me.

Well, currently neither party has rubbished the story, something that would take either of them 5minutes.

I know, Everton shouldnt reply to every story, but this 1 was widely reported across Sky, BBC and other high volume outlets.

Well it would be a little late for 777 to.

I suspect it's coming from Everton.

And given that 777 seem not be be raising external funds, but using their own money, I'm not sure where they get the say 500m to give to pay Moshiri.

The current lenders would if they thought the value of their lien on assets was favorable. They just gave a load of cash to a guy who can no longer tap into his sugar daddy’s money, this probably seems like a safer bet to them.

I mean who's giving 777 money to buy Everton, when it seems briefed they use their own money?

And given that 777 seem not be be raising external funds, but using their own money, I'm not sure where they get the say 500m to give to pay Moshiri.
Are we really certain they dont have 500million liquid?

I mean they have alleged assets of 12billion, are we certain they couldnt get their hands on 500m?

Im just playing devil's advocate here, there is so much we dont know about these people.

Moshiri isn’t getting anywhere near 500 million in cash out of a deal at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back