Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddf009b1-b21f-4350-9a98-a1e44995569e_text.gif

See…,,, everything is just fine

Can't wait for Josh Wanders next reply to FAB

"I know it's been 11 years Dave and we're now in the Vanarama League, but I'm more confident than ever that we'll get the correct go ahead from Doris Smith CEO once she's back from her caravan holiday in Towen. Once again, I must stress how much we appreciate your continued support"

Mosh stating 777 have answered everything asked of them from his point of view? Surely his legal and financial representatives would have at the very least have said “do you have any money.” Regardless of how inept he is/isn’t, that’s a lot more inept professionals if they have agreed a sale, and then been left hanging for 7 months, without ever checking proof of funds.

Hard to take everything he says at face value mind, based on previous letters and that bizarre interview.

@Neiler Moshiri says they are still working to try and secure the final part of the money needed for the stadium build.

That was the only take home for me from those two waffle fest letters mate.

Begs the question, how do we have nearly 600 mill of external debt and significant shareholding loans and don’t have funding secured for the stadium.

If Moshiri has checked out and not funding the club, 777 not and could not be approved - what’s the plan here and who's going to lead out on securing the funding.

The cash call for LOR, I believe is 20 mill a month.

Last edited:
That was the only take home for me from those two waffle fest letters mate.

Begs the question, how do we have nearly 600 mill or external debt and significant shareholding loans and don’t have funding secured for the stadium.

If Moshiri has checked out and not funding the club, 777 not and could not be approved - what’s the plan here and who's going to lead out on securing the funding.

The cash call for LOR, I believe is 20 mill a month.

It's nuts isn't it mate because Chong had definitely said the stadium balance was sorted. I don't think that was even just in a fans meeting either mate, I'm sure it was posted in an article somewhere.

Sounds like we haven't got anything sorted and the build would have stopped if it wasn't for 777 lending us 20m a month to keep it going.

It's nuts isn't it mate because Chong had definitely said the stadium balance was sorted. I don't think that was even just in a fans meeting either mate, I'm sure it was posted in an article somewhere.

Sounds like we haven't got anything sorted and the build would have stopped if it wasn't for 777 lending us 20m a month to keep it going.
We are defo selling Branners to finish the bogs off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back