777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that 777 are not the sort of cowboy owners we want or need, but I do like the look of a multi club model wheere we are at the top of the pyramid. This would enable us to tap into a pool of players which otherwise we may not have looked at and we may get value out of the transfers…..if this happens and we can sell at a profit then we become far more sustainable.

I appreciate that 777 are not the sort of cowboy owners we want or need, but I do like the look of a multi club model wheere we are at the top of the pyramid. This would enable us to tap into a pool of players which otherwise we may not have looked at and we may get value out of the transfers…..if this happens and we can sell at a profit then we become far more sustainable.
Any transfer or loan has to reflect true market value.

And any profit might not stay local with Everton but go to 777 to use as they wish.

I've said it previously but having a multi-club model would be amazing for us if we sat on the top of the pyramid but 777 are the worst owners in the terms of financial management which will be littered with previous posts on borrowing Peter to pay Paul.

And if we stay in the Premier League, that means we are the top tier of revenue who will just soak up all their investments

And any profit might not stay local with Everton but go to 777 to use as they wish.
We would be the biggest club they own outright so you'd think they would put the money back in. Obviously hazarding a guess at that but from that article it seems they buy cheap sell for profit and reinvest and try building from there that's what I took from it anyway

We would be the biggest club they own outright so you'd think they would put the money back in. Obviously hazarding a guess at that but from that article it seems they buy cheap sell for profit and reinvest and try building from there that's what I took from it anyway
What money are they putting back in by the way ?

As stated the deals must reflect market value, especially with PSR/FFP. Loan deals are more likely to flow downward, not up.

I'm not saying the multi club model isn't useful, but these clubs won't be farm clubs for Everton.

The value of the model is less tangible, it's shared resources, scouting, coaching etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.