777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why haven't they done it yet if they've got the money ? They either have it or they don't, it's not like they've got half a billion casually missing in the sofa they can check for

We'll know more about 777 tomorrow. The cash value of tonight's Powerball is $483 million.

One unexpected win and performance could change everything, we just don`t know when that will come, if that will come.

We can only take it game by game and hope we can pull enough points to keep us out of the bottom 3.

Do you remember when this run started? It was the Fulham cup game, I remember saying at the time this could damage us mentally, I don`t think we go on this run if Onana sticks his laces through it and he scores and goes through. I`m not saying it is his fault because any manager worth being a PL manager would have stopped it before it got this far.

it was then i think mate

but a manager would of got wins in this hideous spell

we look lost void crap

it’s dyche

This take over is a joke.

It's the same when we buy a player. We'll, when we could like. It'll be like 2032 before we will be able to 'buy' one now, such is the state we are in.

I still doubt we will he any better with these clowns anyway...

it was then i think mate

but a manager would of got wins in this hideous spell

we look lost void crap

it’s dyche
A good manager is one of the best assets a club can have, just look how it propelled the other lot, Villa or even Brentford, Ange Postecoglou (Who I suggested when he was at Celtic) has transformed the style at Spurs and he is elevating them. I know some of them clubs have money etc but it`s all relative, someone like Postecoglou or Emery at Man Utd would transform not just that team but that club IMO.

That is why it is hard to find the good ones, they generally aren`t out of work or clubs will not let them go... The last 3 haven`t been good enough, you can say all the problems etc, but most can call these crap managers out before they even come in.

2 things need to change under the new ownership....

1 - Remove every last empoyee who has this "plucky Everton" losers mentality, sack them all. All the ones who think just staying in the PL is good enough, get rid of them, we need people who want to excel in their careers. Granted they may not stay long but if they are going on to better things they have done a fantastic job for us.

2 - The club has to cultivate a positive culture with an attacking style of play on the field, not all this negative football, sitting deep and hoping to nick one from a set piece crap.... Negative football brings negative comments and people will feel negative watching this negative crap football.

Just my opinion anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back