777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

@ForeverEverton anyway mate your heart is in this like all ours!

what’s your take of say, the looming deduction, staying up , and 777?
I`m concerned like you are Matty....

Deduction - No idea, without knowing the full details it is just speculation, I`m hoping the breach is because of previous years but IDK
777 - Having not met these conditions for nearly 7 months I`m not sure they will and ultimately be rejected. If they get rejected who pays the MSP loan? They may get the club yet by Moshiri/777 defaulting on that loan.

Staying up.... no idea, this manager has led us to the brink, possibly points being deducted will make it harder. I felt way back along that this would be the season, it looks like a mirror image of Dyche last season at Burnley 3 wins in his last 21 games.

That history is repeating itself, perhaps it was the players fault at Burnley 🤣,... this manager is performing exactly how you`d expect Dyche to perform. Has to go for me, I think we have enough headroom in the accounts this season. If nothing changes we will go, I think the players are fed up of this style and I don`t think they are playing for him.

Who do you replace him with? With 9 games to go it would be hard but it would need to be a man that everyone respected or done quite a bit in the game to get them on board quickly, I also don`t think it should be anyone internally or an ex player. You could probably talk Moyes in to quitting West Ham with all the crap he is getting there, but IDK.

The club is just a mess, my only hope is that we are a PL club come the summer with all the sanctions behind us and with a new owner in place so we can concentrate on going forward as a football club.

I hope that`s what you meant, I`m defo feeling it, just constantly depressing seeing the club dying... how do you see it?

I`m concerned like you are Matty....

Deduction - No idea, without knowing the full details it is just speculation, I`m hoping the breach is because of previous years but IDK
777 - Having not met these conditions for nearly 7 months I`m not sure they will and ultimately be rejected. If they get rejected who pays the MSP loan? They may get the club yet by Moshiri/777 defaulting on that loan.

Staying up.... no idea, this manager has led us to the brink, possibly points being deducted will make it harder. I felt way back along that this would be the season, it looks like a mirror image of Dyche last season at Burnley 3 wins in his last 21 games.

That history is repeating itself, perhaps it was the players fault at Burnley 🤣,... this manager is performing exactly how you`d expect Dyche to perform. Has to go for me, I think we have enough headroom in the accounts this season. If nothing changes we will go, I think the players are fed up of this style and I don`t think they are playing for him.

Who do you replace him with? With 9 games to go it would be hard but it would need to be a man that everyone respected or done quite a bit in the game to get them on board quickly, I also don`t think it should be anyone internally or an ex player. You could probably talk Moyes in to quitting West Ham with all the crap he is getting there, but IDK.

The club is just a mess, my only hope is that we are a PL club come the summer with all the sanctions behind us and with a new owner in place so we can concentrate on going forward as a football club.

I hope that`s what you meant, I`m defo feeling it, just constantly depressing seeing the club dying... how do you see it?

oblivion mate. i really do every point your right.

other than dyche wont go now so hes got 9 games to try and do a miracle mate

he gets sacked by burnley and we hire him

all this takeover stuff has to be getting to him and the players

if we can stay up which i don’t think we will its 3rd time “unlucky”

we
then need another miracle as we’re sinking to the footballing abyss mate

oblivion mate. i really do every point your right.

other than dyche wont go now so hes got 9 games to try and do a miracle mate

he gets sacked by burnley and we hire him

all this takeover stuff has to be getting to him and the players

if we can stay up which i don’t think we will its 3rd time “unlucky”

we
then need another miracle as we’re sinking to the footballing abyss mate
One unexpected win and performance could change everything, we just don`t know when that will come, if that will come.

We can only take it game by game and hope we can pull enough points to keep us out of the bottom 3.

Do you remember when this run started? It was the Fulham cup game, I remember saying at the time this could damage us mentally, I don`t think we go on this run if Onana sticks his laces through it and he scores and goes through. I`m not saying it is his fault because any manager worth being a PL manager would have stopped it before it got this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back