777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It needs to happen regardless. Players like Onana, Branthwaite and Pickford need to be sold for cheaper, lesser versions of themselves. Regardless of who owns us.
Not that I disagree at all, but it underlines we are a Championship club masquerading as a PL one .
We would be better off ( in sporting terms not financial) dropping a division to be able to compete at the level we are at in real terms.

Not that I disagree at all, but it underlines we are a Championship club masquerading as a PL one .
We would be better off ( in sporting terms not financial) dropping a division to be able to compete at the level we are at in real terms.

Masquerading as a PL club is much better than being in the Championship, specifically regarding our finances.

People keep saying this asset stripping thing but we have absolutely no assets left to strip. They've already put far more money in than they could possibly get out
There is plenty left to strip...

Goodison Park
BMD
Onana & Branthwaite being the most valuable in a 20+ man squad which are classed as assets
EITC properties, are these owned by Everton

Just off the top of my head

There is plenty left to strip...

Goodison Park
BMD
Onana & Branthwaite being the most valuable in a 20+ man squad which are classed as assets
EITC properties, are these owned by Everton

Just off the top of my head
BMD is worth nothing without a tenant. It's going to be a massive white elephant if they strip us like you say. The EITC properties are nothing in the grand scheme of things when they will have invested 200 million keeping us afloat. The asset stripping simply doesn't add up when they will be running a business losing 100 million a year

Honestly, can we just get this over with one way or another? Our owner checked out a year ago, our board all resigned or died, we have NOBODY steering a ship that's about to go over a waterfall.

He's clearly involved directly or indirectly with the MSP side of things.
Think he confirmed not directly involved or invested, but personally acquainted with someone involved. I’m going off what some else mentioned from the spaces thing after his “admin is better” outburst. God knows.

Impossible to tell really, as it’s the sort of thing he might want people to believe. Inside track and all that.

They may turn out to be the escape route after all.

Think he confirmed not directly involved or invested, but personally acquainted with someone involved. I’m going off what some else mentioned from the spaces thing after his “admin is better” outburst. God knows.

Impossible to tell really, as it’s the sort of thing he might want people to believe. Inside track and all that.

They may turn out to be the escape route after all.
My best guess would probably be he has contact with Bell and / or Downing who themselves were seemingly part of the MSP deal and likely to take senior positions had MSP gone through.

They’ll still be lurking in the background, either still as part of MSP interest or on their own. Given that they’re rich but not THAT rich it might make sense that they are the parties who could only take over post-administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back