777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still makes no sense at all, if we were supposedly going to be moving on this quickly to a rival firm of there's.

I mean it makes sense, being that it's Everton.
But there is something very fishy about this whole saga.

Its been reported on a lot mate, essentially Moshiri didnt complete the deal with MSP beacuse - of the 130 mill to be invested, 100 mill was to go to the stadium company, and 30 mill was to go to the club - for a 25% equity stake with warrents. R&M with their veto would not sanction a deal as they wanted the 30 mill going to the club to pay down part of our 200 mill debt, so Moshiri pulled the plug and then came up with the loan deal for the staium alone. Thats what happened in a nut shell. MSP always though an outright takeover of the club in one go was to risky and they are right.

777 are prepared to take on that risk it seems and give Moshiri a return.

bill always said he wouldnt sell to just anyone if they didnt have funds to do more than him., I know its not his now but he seems to still have a lot of sway, hope hes doing his homework like he did with the chinese deal few years back

We’re plummeting like brick from the sky under Moshiri and Kenwright so for me 777 will be a better option it may not be the best but certainly better.

Another 2-3 years of these clowns and we will certainly not be in the PL

We all thought Moshiri was our golden ticket to success 7 years ago and now we all think 777 is our ticket to disaster, we could be wrong on both like we was with Moshiri

That debt was never debt though and it’s different debt, Abromovich owed Abromovich, £1.5 billion, through his own holding shareholding company. That he then wrote off. But couldn’t write off, because he was sanctioned, so eventually it was a hair cut on the equity and went to community projects. If we’re being exact Moshiri also has the same situation with Everton owe him 300 mill in shareholding loans - like Abromovich he’s not seeing that again so it doesn’t exist.

Away from shareholder loans at Everton and Chelsea It’s very different to our external debt situation of having two active external creditors with security against our assets our PL TV money for 20 years and our new ground. That’s before we look at the security for our third and likely biggest creditor to complete the ground.

Our internal shareholding debt to Moshiri is £300/350mill, our external debt when the ground is financed is £550.

With your figures (excluding shareholder debt, that won’t be paid like Abromivuch) Everton are worth 1.15 billion.

Not even in our wildest dreams are we worth close to that, prob not 10 -15% of it and Moshiri could consider himself fortunate to get it.

Personally think that's what he wants near. North of £600mill especially with the stadium.

And the debt is whatever the financiers/owner wants to do with it. Bohely has £800mill worth of debt from JP Morgan that they haven't loaded on to Chelsea. Could do but haven't.

So goes back to the value of the club is whatever the owner wants it to be.

RE Chelsea, yes it was Romans "debt" he paid himself. But once it was sanctioned, it was the clubs debt that needed to be addressed.

Probably Bill & Farhad spinning yarns to journalists like they did with Denise in a headlock
See it time and time again when the likes of Myers / Joyce / BBC all have a similar story with similar language, it’s a club group briefing.

Saw it for example with the apparent Ekitike bid this summer, reported by the usual hacks in similar language but someone like Bobble with independent sources said otherwise.

Someone at the club wants it out there that 777 is “close”. Bobble and Esk with other sources say nothing is imminent. Inclined to go with the latter as we’ve heard several times now things are imminent and then another period of silence follows.

i so want this to fall through

i know mosh is now a scruff and BK
is BK

but this company sound proper bad
But then its just more of the same thing. We're done. Dead and buried with no hope of things ever getting better. Kenwright and Moshiri are a cancer to this club. One that is killing us. Maybe 777 will be even worse, maybe they'll be great, maybe it'll just be ok. I honestly don't know what the future hold for us with 777 but you know what? That's better then the alternative because I do know what happens with the current regime. I'd sooner rely on a roll of the dice then play it safe and see the club slowly fade away as it inevitably will with the two stooges currently in control with all their nodding dogs.

Personally think that's what he wants near. North of £600mill especially with the stadium.

And the debt is whatever the financiers/owner wants to do with it. Bohely has £800mill worth of debt from JP Morgan that they haven't loaded on to Chelsea. Could do but haven't.

So goes back to the value of the club is whatever the owner wants it to be.

RE Chelsea, yes it was Romans "debt" he paid himself. But once it was sanctioned, it was the clubs debt that needed to be addressed.

Hes not getting 600 mill for Everton with 550 mill mate - no way no chance. It values the club a 1.120 billion.

The debt will be contracted - so the shareholfdeer loans will be between Blue Heaven and Everton and the external debt will be between Everton and R&M, MSP etc. Its nothing to do with Moshiri once he sells the club. The external debt is Evertons.

I'm not so sure that debt isn't Chelsea, as far as can see Chelsea haven't put up the security or are paying interest but that doesn't mean that's not their debt.

So the debt was factored into the selling price like im saying and was then used for community projects in the Chelsea area as opposed to going to Abramovich.

Hes not getting 600 mill for Everton with 550 mill mate - no way no chance. It values the club a 1.120 billion.

The debt will be contracted - so the shareholfdeer loans will be between Blue Heaven and Everton and the external debt will be between Everton and R&M, MSP etc. Its nothing to do with Moshiri once he sells the club. The external debt is Evertons.

I'm not so sure that debt isn't Chelsea, as far as can see Chelsea haven't put up the security or are paying interest but that doesn't mean that's not their debt.

So the debt was factored into the selling price like im saying and was then used for community projects in the Chelsea area as opposed to going to Abramovich.

It's what I think he wants mate. Hence why he got the knock back from the Saudis and he's been having to deal with a small pool of "interested" parties. There doesn't seem like people are smashing the door down to invest or buy us out.

So we get left with dodgy investors, interest from "Asia", and MSP being not too sold on the whole idea.

Personally feel that if 777 do get involved, Mosh will still be here as they don't have the cash to full buy him out.

Once the stadium is done...then we'll see some actual big movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back