A player does not become a bad player overnight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the BP game where John H. asked to be subbed.. He comes out today fouling all over the place.. In my eye's he knew a yellow card would bring Rodders in at half time..

Hopefully I'm wrong and he was just pumped up.

I know I defended him earlier in this thread and on other occasions, but today's performance by him made me realise, I could've be wrong in doing so. He looked totally disinterested in the match proceedings. Also, it's hard to see, were he fits in, when everyone's fit.

After a shakey start to the season, Distin is making that CB position his own. On top of that, it wouldn't surprise me, if Moyes makes a move for Steven Taylor in the January transfer window. Defo prefer Fellaini to him in that DM/CM position and Rodwell will be ahead of him also, before the season is over. Can see him leaving in Janiuary, or the summer, if a decent bid comes in.

I know I defended him earlier in this thread and on other occasions, but today's performance by him made me realise, I could've be wrong in doing so. He looked totally disinterested in the match proceedings. Also, it's hard to see, were he fits in, when everyone's fit.

After a shakey start to the season, Distin is making that CB position his own. On top of that, it wouldn't surprise me, if Moyes makes a move for Steven Taylor in the January transfer window. Defo prefer Fellaini to him in that DM/CM position and Rodwell will be ahead of him also, before the season is over. Can see him leaving in Janiuary, or the summer, if a decent bid comes in.

I really can't argue with any of that.

I'm expecting him to go, and to be honest, I don't think I'll be too bothered if he does. In fact, if we can get £8-10 mil for him, which I think we can, then I'll be quite happy.

Agree 100% with this DT. He just isn't a midfielder, and Moyes sees Distin ahead of him at the back, so I can't see him sticking around.

I thought when he signed that he didn't really seem to want to be here. Now he's making that absolutely clear.

Wow, how the things can quickly change - last season most of the Evertonians wanted to have a baby with him, now, they want to get him out of the club. Impressive, but I won't join this campaign, just like I didn't join it against Arteta, Yakubu and other players in the past.

He shouldn't be playing center mid, unfortunately I don't see any better options. If you want to blame someone for Heitenga's play, blame Fellaini's stupidity.

After the BP game where John H. asked to be subbed.. He comes out today fouling all over the place.. In my eye's he knew a yellow card would bring Rodders in at half time..

Hopefully I'm wrong and he was just pumped up.
Sorry mate but I think you are spot on(n)

I think there's an ego thing going on here, and Moyes doesn't do egos, he gets rid.
I'm not sure or suggesting that's a good or a bad thing, just an observation.
He's undoubtably a good player, but the round pegs in square holes is really starting to get to me.

According to a few of those in the know, he has this week informed Moyes he wants to leave.

In January.

Maybe those more in touch with these people ' in the know ' can confirm, or deny?

According to a few of those in the know, he has this week informed Moyes he wants to leave.

In January.

Maybe those more in touch with these people ' in the know ' can confirm, or deny?

Probably will the season we're having..

Fed up with half of our team just waiting to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.