• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the lad a chance.. Is he really expected to come into a team in such form as ours and turn it around single handily? He's hardly played a ridiculous amount of football in the past season or so.

I think his system played well is attractve.
Postecoglou, Coach of Australia's national team, plays the Barcelona style properly with fast attacks.
He has brought in a team of young, inexperienced players that he feels can play his system, at the expense of older players, and won us the Asian Championship in January.
My issue with Martinez is more the transfer market. Cleverley types bring nothing to any system. Just an average footballer. If he wants us playing a continental style, go out and get the appropriate talent internationally.

Thats the end of that then.

He played very well today, although Newcastle were awful. More performances like that and I think he would represent good value if he was purchased for about 7million quid. However he is a Spurs reject, and I think he is closer to McGeady and Atsu standard than the standard of Mirallas etc, which is the standard we should be looking at if we actually want to challenge for the top four.

Gets the goal and he's man of the match. Just keep showing that kind of industry. That's all I'm asking for at the moment. The end of this season is going to be fueled on sheer passion. Up and at 'em.

he is a Spurs reject, and I think he is closer to McGeady and Atsu standard than the standard of Mirallas etc, which is the standard we should be looking at if we actually want to challenge for the top four.

I'd pick him over mirallas. Kev is redundant most of the time, he goes missing for huge portions of a lot of games. Kev does have the odd moment of brilliance, but lennon is generally more consistent and doesn't blow hot and cold so much.

Excellent today, sometimes think he would be a better fullback as his tracking and tackling seem to be better than his crossing and shooting lol

yes, he offered precious little going forward. Lost possession or erred with his final ball countless times. But his work rate defensively was faultless and the fans certainly responded to that. Admirable, but not enough for me. Hope we can find better in the summer.

I'd pick him over mirallas. Kev is redundant most of the time, he goes missing for huge portions of a lot of games. Kev does have the odd moment of brilliance, but lennon is generally more consistent and doesn't blow hot and cold so much.

Kev is absolutely wank when he doesn't put the effort in, but he is top quality when he applies himself. Both Lennon and Mirallas are likely to leave their clubs soon, but one will go for circa 15million, and the other one will go for less than 10 imo, and I think that indicates the difference in quality between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back