2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-7 weeks is significantly better news than what was rumoured, so we can only hope it's accurate.

I don't honestly care too much about other teams. I'm only interested in ourselves. But I doubt many other clubs have already had 11 first team players miss matches after only week 8 of the season.
You say '11 first team' players as if our whole team is injured. Not many if any would be regular starters. Back up is weak because of the failure to get rid of enough deadwood and either find sufficient cover in the u 23/youth teams or sign 'squad players' and the latter just adds to the roster of 'not regular starters;

i had a stress fracture in my foot a few years ago, was back running within 3 weeks. The recovery was super quick. He'll be back soon
That would be good, got a big break between the Spurs and Man City game. Might only miss the next three games and have a chance for Man City on 21 November.

What a joke. I was just going to say how great he’s been this season and thank god we have Doucs then seen this news.
You couldn’t make it up!!- Made worse because we know what little we have in reserve but I guess the lack of options was always going to bite Everton on the arse just like last season.

I agree with all the angry folk. Isn't it about time we start banning injuries? Forget VAR, use the technology to eliminate injuries from the game. And our medical staff are beyond a joke as well. It must be something they are doing/not doing that lead to the number of unfortunate and/or unavoidable injuries we get. They need to stop/start doing whatever it is they are or are not doing. It's unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.