2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's extremely hard to get relegated in this league because there are 5 or 6 appalling teams every season. There is no doubt in my mind that we would have done more than enough to stay up under both those managers, and they were poor.

We are midtable and irrelevant. A million miles off relegation, just like we're a million miles off challenging.
I guess we'll see how we look against one of those appalling teams this weekend

Are you hugely confident of a positive result?

We have a team full of injury prone players (and I mean FULL) and people are somehow saying our injury record is bad luck.
DCL, Richarlison, Allan, Doucoure, Gomes, Mina, Coleman, Digne, Townsend. That is literally 9 of our best starting 11 that are regularly injured. As a club we are just reaping what we sow with our shocking recruitment.
DCL and RIchy are injury prone? That's a baffling take

Gomes had his leg snapped. THat's not injury prone.

Is townsend injury prone?

The number one guy we have that truly is injury you haven't even mentioned is Delph. After that, yes I'd call Mina injury prone. Coleman is injury prone b/c of his age now.

doucoure was fit on sunday and we still played that waste of space.
doucoures injury is irrelevant to benitez being a moron

Iwobi hasnt been a regular starter under benitez. The diabolical performance at the weekend may have made his mind up.
But key injuries will change that.
I mean iwobi is never injured and not available. He's never bloody injured and not available.
Why are we being punished.

Tim
Could it be linked to the issue he had last year...maybe the recovery was not planned accordingly if linked

When you break your foot (like a lot of bones) it's more susceptible to break again. Rooney broke his foot several times, Kane's ankles have broke a few times.

Iwobi hasnt been a regular starter under benitez. The diabolical performance at the weekend may have made his mind up.
But key injuries will change that.
I mean iwobi is never injured and not available. He's never bloody injured and not available.
Why are we being punished.

Maybe iwobi would have tucked away one of his chances if people weren't on his back after he lost one ball. Hardly support is it. The fans could have won the team a point at least against West ham but seem to strive to be as negative as possible unless if something good happens on the pitch.

Maybe iwobi would have tucked away one of his chances if people weren't on his back after he lost one ball. Hardly support is it. The fans could have won the team a point at least against West ham but seem to strive to be as negative as possible unless if something good happens on the pitch.

The fans made Iwobi miss his kick?

Blah blah blah.
Yeah its the fans fault.
Its the managers fault.
Its henry kissingers fault
We dont play him correct....
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Iwobi has so far escaped any significant abuse, are you his brother or something?

DCL and RIchy are injury prone? That's a baffling take

Gomes had his leg snapped. THat's not injury prone.

Is townsend injury prone?

The number one guy we have that truly is injury you haven't even mentioned is Delph. After that, yes I'd call Mina injury prone. Coleman is injury prone b/c of his age now.
Yes. They are both good for a couple of injuries a season, or have we forgotten DCL's spells out last season (and now this season). Richardson is never out long but still manages a couple of injuries per season.

Gomes can't string more than two games together and is out now. If that isn't injury prone then nothing is.

Injury prone because of age is still injury prone.

Delph isn't in our first 11 and never will be.

All of this means that going into the season with a threadbare squad is borderline criminal. Deserve what we get for it.

I seem to remember in the game though when he won the ball and everyone was clapping him? It’s not targeted in my opinion it’s just frustration, work hard and do the right things then you will get backed, give daft passes away straight to the opposition then it will be met with moans.

Status
Not open for further replies.